Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star was quiet on Sunday

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What exactly are you getting at here?

Wanted to see what everyone else's thoughts, relax

Posted · Report post

Star was "doubled" almost if not the entire game. Pay attention guys.

I pissed off at CJ and Hardy for not being able to impact that game since they were pretty much one on one throughout the whole game.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

CJ played ok, it's kinda hard to gauge Hardys performance. Hard as hell to play with the flu

Posted · Report post

CJ played ok, it's kinda hard to gauge Hardys performance. Hard as hell to play with the flu

didn't Jordan win a playoff game with the flu, and Sampras won Wimbledon with the flu, puking in the corner between points.

Posted · Report post

Star has always been pretty quiet. I have honestly never heard him yell or shout at all. Very soft spoken. We need a loud DT. Cut him. Fua is loud.

the only sound Fua makes is when the earth shakes every time he gets pushed on his ass.

Posted · Report post

Yup but Short (my kid) was on fire!

And so i am happy. ;-)

Posted · Report post

What exactly are you getting at here?

Star had a quiet game....

Posted · Report post

Maybe that's why KK was beasting....star was getting the bulk of the attention freeing up KK when they where in together.

Posted · Report post

I just saw today that CJ leads all defensive players in QB hurries (or maybe it was disruptions including sacks). In any case, it's clear that he continues to play well even if the sack stats aren't spectacular.

Posted · Report post

I was expecting to see more blitzes from our defense, going against an immobile QB, I would think that would be the normal strategy. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This is why I was on board with the KK pick.. Because (hypothetically) if star has a bad or "quiet" week then KK can pick up the slack or vice Versa. Either way, they're rookies and they're more than likely gonna have a few bad weeks each.
1 person likes this