Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason with a subtle jab at the Panthers

68 posts in this topic

Posted

How is it a jab when we all know it to be the truth. Beason is a class act & whoever came up with thread & agrees with it. Your fuging Clowns!!

Posted

Wait until Newton leaves Carolina and see what he has to say about us. Should be fun!

Posted

Not a jab, just a statement of fact. 

1 person likes this

Posted

How was that a jab?  It's true.

Posted

don't think Beason has anything against Carolina, why would he? he got paid here That's honestly the truth, he's just happy to be playing primetime

Posted

I thought every team gets a Thursday Night Football game?

Posted

I wonder if Beason starts tonight, or if he even plays at all. Looking fwd to seeing him play. I think this is going to be a really good game tbh

Posted

I wonder if Beason starts tonight, or if he even plays at all. Looking fwd to seeing him play. I think this is going to be a really good game tbh

He starting and he got 52 back.

Posted

The biggest media market is the country gets more prime time games?

No waiiiii

Posted

I still don't know the story of whay happened with Beason. Did he ask for a trade?  Is he about to break again? Did he piss someone off?

Posted

I still don't know the story of whay happened with Beason. Did he ask for a trade?  Is he about to break again? Did he piss someone off?

lost the mike job to keek.

became a liability at OLB and lost the starting job to blackburn.

team tells him he's lost the job, he says he still wants an opportunity to start at mike and asks for a trade and the panthers . his restructure pretty much set the stage for a trade. gettleman got him hooked up with the team where he would stand the best chance at getting a starting gig.

panthers weren't really going to be using him this year except for maybe a couple plays a game and his contract was voided after this year so he would have walked.  basically we got something for nothing.   a late round draft pick for a guy sitting on the bench who would have hjt the FA market at the end of the season anyway. had we let him walk it's not too likely that we would have gotten  much in the way of a comp pick because it's based on salary (which was very little) and playtime (which was also very little). 

comp picks can't be traded, but this pick (whatever it was) can be and it likely will be an early pick in whatever round its in where a comp pick would be at the tail end of the round.

Posted

I don't see how that's a jab. If anything, it just sounds like he was answering a question and/or could have even been supportive of Carolina. I don't see any bitterness there. 

I guess people gotta start something for hits or attention (and you're getting it). Shrugs. 

1 person likes this