Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Walking Dead Season 4

900 posts in this topic

I want to know what exit the bus went out of.  You mean there's a back door?

I want to know what exit the bus went out of.  You mean there's a back door?

it could just drive through the fence, no?

it takes a complete suspension of reality to believe that after getting the drop on the entire prison crew with a tank and five vehicles of machine-gun-armed soldiers, that episode ended with only one of the entire group dying (two i guess if judith is dead.) that is some bullshit.

honestly they should've blown up the bus to end the episode.

I am and was so fed up with everyone at the prison. It's so aggravating watching the prison episodes.

I actually completely agree with what u said tho. They should have blown up the bus. And even killed Darryl. Then Rick and Carl go out on their own. They end up running into Carroll and begging for shelter. They have to start killing off these terrible actors lol.

Wish they could bring back Shane. I miss him

If they kill off Daryl, I'm done. I like Rick, but I can't take him walking around crying about everything.

1 person likes this

it takes a complete suspension of reality to believe that after getting the drop on the entire prison crew with a tank and five vehicles of machine-gun-armed soldiers, that episode ended with only one of the entire group dying (two i guess if judith is dead.) that is some bullshit.

honestly they should've blown up the bus to end the episode.

Or why the hell did they even advance the tank at all?  Just sit back and shell the poo out of them until they leave. 

I'm sure they wanted to conserve ammo for the thousands of other uses for a tank during the zombie apocalypse. 

Or why the hell did they even advance the tank at all? Just sit back and shell the poo out of them until they leave.

I'm sure they wanted to conserve ammo for the thousands of other uses for a tank during the zombie apocalypse.

"I don't want to put holes in our new home"

-Gov

1 person likes this

Some of you are obviously missing the point that the Governor lost his poo and basically wanted to die

1 person likes this

Or why the hell did they even advance the tank at all?  Just sit back and shell the poo out of them until they leave. 

Um...it had infantry support until Daryl took them out.  Then you saw what happened.

Darabont has a new show starting tonight called Mob City, and Shane is in it, so is Simon Pegg and the dude who played Peter from Heroes.  Might be good.