Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Season 4

900 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It's just more of the same. That's the point. There's nothing about the show that's intriguing anymore. TDW is a slow-paced, soap opera that happens to feature zombies nowadays.

Posted · Report post

the comics are not this shitty

its still not as bad as Lost

Posted · Report post

I was PISSED when Judith showed up...

Then they tried to make a point in showing you that dead child's shoe, and then show the exact same shoe on the little girl with Tyreese and nothing happens to her...

They tried to make you think it was Glenn on the bus and it wasn't (I figured it wasn't)...

Basically, this episode was crap and they banked on "gotcha" technique to add anything of substance...

Abraham looks terrible btw.

Posted · Report post

I would put a mean boner to Beth, the actress is 28.

Posted · Report post

At least I don't fall asleep like I did with True Detective.....y;all can stop selling that crap fest. 

Posted · Report post

Last night was likely the most cowardly writing I have seen in a "Gritty" television show.

The writers appear to be completely terrified by the fanboi's.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Okay now that I've cooled off a little...

I think Lizzie and Mika are going to replace Donna and Allen's boys from the comics... [spoiler]I suppose they are drumming up Lizzie's craziness so that when the time comes for her to do her worst deed (let's hope she takes out Judith also) then it won't be as much of a shock to the audience when something happens to her...[/spoiler]

Was Tyreese bitten or was he shot/injured? That might come into play with the whole Lizzie thing too...

Saw this posted elsewhere and lol'd

tumblr_n14il2LlEg1qiodg3o1_500.png

tumblr_n14il2LlEg1qiodg3o2_500.png

Posted · Report post

I personally think that all three Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene look pretty close to their comic book counterparts.

People complaining about this being a soap opera featuring zombies have obviously never read the comic books because that's EXACTLY what it's supposed to be. The only difference is that the comics are a lot more brutal. The series has always supposed to be a focus on characters with zombies in the background.

I agree with Judith being alive being a copout though. They should have used the Governor's invasion of the prison to cut all of the dead weight on the show so the show can focus on the characters that actually matter. The survivor group is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too large at this point but I suppose that they could be thinned out by a certain psychopath little girl or maybe even the possibility of a certain cannibal crew.

Posted · Report post

Mark my words: no way Judith lasts too long. I think keeping her is a ploy to give Rick hope again...only to pull it away again.

Carol was always coming back. No shock there. Thought the episode was good. LOVED the opening. Hopefully they start bringing the group back together next week.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

[yt]a8z_dJoWjP4[/yt]

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I dunno, but I quite liked how this episode didn't focus on one thing and drag it out the entire time. It split up into a couple of different groups/storylines, which is my favorite TV/movie device.

I'm somewhat excited for this show for the first time since maybe season two? That says a lot.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It was decent. I've lowered my expectations for the show, and AMC in general lately, they've dropped off in quality substantially as of late.

[spoiler]With Carol returning, I'm all but convinced that she covered for Lizzie about the two murdered sick people. That kid is batshit crazy.[/spoiler]

1 person likes this