Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Walking Dead Season 4

900 posts in this topic

This second half has started off better than the first. I didn't watch the first half because it was so boring but I like how the first episode was mostly the comic book version and how last Sundays played out.

It was decent. I've lowered my expectations for the show, and AMC in general lately, they've dropped off in quality substantially as of late.

With Carol returning, I'm all but convinced that she covered for Lizzie about the two murdered sick people. That kid is batshit crazy.

That's just the kind of bomb this show needs.

1 person likes this

I haven't watched since the episode where Carol says she killed the two people. Is it worth watching the rest of that half of the season?

Or should I just go ahead and watch the second half premiere?

yeah. no.  unless you don't know who dies.  if you already know all that poo then by all means skip it

Well of course I know who dies. Huddlers don't exactly make the best use of spoiler tags.

I kinda started tuning out during the long drawn out build up to the war vs. woodbury. But I actually liked the direction it seemed to be going with the larger group. (As if civilization was being rebuilt). Then the Spanish swine flu hit and a million things could have happened. But I was pretty disappointed in how it had turned out when I last watched.

I haven't been spoiled by the comic books so I watch the series in a much different light than most of you guys. But yeah... I feel the show has lost its way.

things that will never happen on the show that happened in the comics:

carl killed shane

carol fed herself to zombies after being rejected sexually by pretty much everyone

tyreese getting his head chopped off by the governor with michonne's sword after them being lovers

serial killer in the prison that kills the little girls

lori and the baby both gunned down by the governor in the final prison confrontation, causing the governor's men to turn on him

andrea becoming a bad ass

rick's hand chopped off by the governor

they can still fix it though.   i just have no faith that they will do so

carl killed shane

carol fed herself to zombies after being rejected sexually by pretty much everyone

tyreese getting his head chopped off by the governor with michonne's sword after them being lovers

lori and the baby both gunned down by the governor in the final prison confrontation, causing the governor's men to turn on him

That just makes me depressed

carl killed shane

Negan

some form of negan will be on the show...it just won't be the fuging fugity fugwads fugers fugs negan

3 people like this

I am so glad I haven't read the graphic novels yet.

Allows me to enjoy the show for what it is and not worry about what it isn't.

I think I have said that a bunch in this thread lol

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">