Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Walking Dead Season 4

900 posts in this topic

Darabont has a new show starting tonight called Mob City, and Shane is in it, so is Simon Pegg and the dude who played Peter from Heroes.  Might be good.

Is it going to be a full on series or just a mini series? I've heard different things regarding it.

Is it going to be a full on series or just a mini series? I've heard different things regarding it.

Actually not sure.  I think it could be both maybe.   Could be just putting out a feeler thing like other channels have done, so it may have an ending but I'm sure if it's popular it'll be renewed.  Hopefully it catches on as I'm a sucker for time period shows like this.   Not many shows have touched on west coast mob in this time period either so that's cool.

Heard it's supposed to be built sort of like the video game LA Noire and center around Micky Cohen. If that's the case, this could be great TV. I love mob movies, so this is right up my alley.

Why am I watching this show?  There is no hope, no cure, no light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm basically just watching these people's lives circle the drain.  

that's pretty much the whole point

i haven't even watched the last episode yet.   just not in the mood to watch herschel die.

that's pretty much the whole point

i haven't even watched the last episode yet.   just not in the mood to watch herschel die.

it's actually kind of a lame episode.

they kill herschel but no one else significant (in rick's group) dies. which is horseshit. they had a golden opportunity to make this one of the best television episodes of all time and instead it felt like an episode of little house on the prairie.

1 person likes this

it's actually kind of a lame episode.

they kill herschel but no one else significant (in rick's group) dies. which is horseshit. they had a golden opportunity to make this one of the best television episodes of all time and instead it felt like an episode of little house on the prairie.

yeah i already know what happens.   i just don't want to watch herschel die like that.   maybe next week.

yeah i already know what happens.   i just don't want to watch herschel die like that.   maybe next week.

why? it's not that bad

herschel is the only character i like.  but he is representative of rick's humanity, so he had to die.   kinda wish daryl had gotten cut and herschel caught by the hunters

2 people like this

Just saying...Lucille....next season....poo is gonna be fuging bananas.