Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Walking Dead Season 4

lightsout    2,365

OK, so the question is...who snagged Beth? I mean, I think it looks obvious that SOMEBODY kidnapped her. All the signs are there. She wouldn't have just peeled out on Daryl. And I hate that I think I already know Daryl's fate. But it will be interesting to see none the less (and I could always be wrong).

3 episodes left. How the hell are they going to bring these stories together? I sense a season 2 vibe where they all just come back together in an almost rushed sequence at Terminus.

4Corners    2,007

Lauren Cohen is a knockout. Man, she is fuging hot and one of the hottest girls on cable TV. 

Regarding tonight's episode - it basically sums up this season. Good, not great, and really lacking a purpose. Almost "filler" stuff. I still watch this show on a regular basis, but I am now wondering if the show has peaked. 

CarolinaCoolin    2,526

OK, so the question is...who snagged Beth? I mean, I think it looks obvious that SOMEBODY kidnapped her. All the signs are there. She wouldn't have just peeled out on Daryl. And I hate that I think I already know Daryl's fate. But it will be interesting to see none the less (and I could always be wrong).

3 episodes left. How the hell are they going to bring these stories together? I sense a season 2 vibe where they all just come back together in an almost rushed sequence at Terminus.

4 episodes. Tonight's was episode 12

Edit: Nevermind you are right

Bronn    4,339

How many episodes is it going to take them to hammer home to all the viewers that everyone is going to somehow end up in Terminus?

Overall, I liked this episode hundreds of times better than the previous couple...

I'd like to see what they're gonna do with Daryl... I kinda got the feeling he was gonna be training Beth to be the Andrea of the comics... and then something bad was going to happen to him... Kinda threw me off when she was kidnapped...

Looking forward to how they tie a few things up and see where we go with only 3 episodes left...

lightsout    2,365

I will say this......this show started as Rick's show. I get that people love Daryl. I love Daryl. But Daryl is a side character in Rick's story. How he has more screen time in the second half of this season than Rick does is beyond me. I REALLY hope they tie this up neatly. With only 3 episodes left, I feel like it's going to seem rushed.

XClown1986    1,333

I will say this......this show started as Rick's show. I get that people love Daryl. I love Daryl. But Daryl is a side character in Rick's story. How he has more screen time in the second half of this season than Rick does is beyond me. I REALLY hope they tie this up neatly. With only 3 episodes left, I feel like it's going to seem rushed.

I do agree that they need to get back to this being about Rick. They need to continue to develop Ricks character too. Him being the main character isn't enough to say you can ignore his character depth.

That being said, the mortuary scene was some of the best poo yet. I want to know who lived there. The guy must be a world class psycho.

• Pie 1