Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Season 4

900 posts in this topic

Posted

Oddly enough, last night's episode got me to turn it off and go to bed.  Surprised that I lost interest like that.

Posted

Preview scene for next week (shown during TD) had a major "holy $#@&" moment :blink:

Posted

Watched the new episode yesterday. It was the first episode I've ever watched and I don't get all the hype. I found it a boring show with even poorer acting.

Posted

Preview scene for next week (shown during TD) had a major "holy $#@&" moment :blink:

Yep, exactly what I said when I saw it. 

Posted

Still kinda slow for me...

I think it is indeed one of the kids feeding the walkers.

I think Michonne's injury was garbage. I also don't like the angle they are taking with her and the baby.

I got tired of Karen pretty fast, and they continue to destroy Tyreese's character from the comics.

Posted

Sundays episode was one of the worst fillers I has seen.

Posted

I'm really surprised that you guys didn't like that last ep... I thought it was great...  different strokes I guess...

Posted

I'm really surprised that you guys didn't like that last ep... I thought it was great...  different strokes I guess...

Same. I really enjoyed it. I'm a sucker for the emotional plays they were going after though.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like it.  I think it's pretty good.   It's nothing compared to the first season though.  I feel like amc squandered an opportunity to make a truly great show.   

Posted

i like how they spent a solid 10 minutes of screen time on that random fat bald guy with a beard. my roommate and i were laughing pretty hard throughout the entire episode. too much silliness going on.

Posted

15 dead Woodbury-ites...more to go.

Interesting twist of someone doing things (feeding rats, torching infected) without the consult of the council.  I think there's an underlying statement being made there and why they showed the council meeting this episode.  Factions may be growing within the group that are unbeknownst to Rick...possibly containing original team. 

I know...capt obvious...

Posted

I love the walking dead but this last episode was the worst one I've seen to date. Just simply boing and nothing going on.

Really losing interest in this show. Really liked the first 2 seasons but since then It's going downhill fast

1 person likes this