Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Walking Dead Season 4

900 posts in this topic

Daryl won't die, at least I hope not. He's one of the few characters that don't act completely fuging stupid.

I hope it's Glenn. His character has annoyed me since the start of season 3, and if not for this romance thing, he'd be dead already. Unfortunately, the show doesn't have the balls to kill him, Maggie, Rick, or Carl. They're almost the untouchable ones. It will be Beth or Michonne.

I hope the mullet guy does in fact know so you comic snobs faces melt. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

CLAIM

already did, you best back off

Like someone's mentioned...I think Beth and quite possibly Tyresse are going to be the end of season deaths.  Would love to see it be Daryl simply to make people go apecrap. 

I hope the mullet guy does in fact know so you comic snobs faces melt. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

rick just got shot with an infected arrow in the comics and is probably gonna die

Eugene isn't going anywhere. Out of everyone on the show he's probably the most essential to the plot moving forward.

1 person likes this

Eugene isn't going anywhere. Out of everyone on the show he's probably the most essential to the plot moving forward.

Yup - I quit reading the comics after like #25 or so, but I do know in the comics his character is full of poo. But if they kept him around, it would at least give the series some sort of point/guidance that the objective is to get him to DC. 

rick just got shot with an infected arrow in the comics and is probably gonna die

I love the comics, but the one that came out today is pretty lame... I was hoping for some sort of resolution, but got none...

They are dragging this arc out too much for me, and it is watering down good characters like Negan...

I love the comics, but the one that came out today is pretty lame... I was hoping for some sort of resolution, but got none...

They are dragging this arc out too much for me, and it is watering down good characters like Negan...

lol its nothing compared to the show.   and i don't mind, i'm not reading anything else atm.

1 person likes this

I got Season 2 of TWD game today, it's pretty intense and well directed so far. That poor freaking girl is dealing with a lot.

Ugh, the comics are like they're written by a 12 year old.

I love comics but I think Kirkman is that guy from high school that never got laid.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Ugh, the comics are like they're written by a 12 year old.

I love comics but I think Kirkman is that guy from high school that never got laid.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

What an ignorant statement