Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Walking Dead Season 4

900 posts in this topic

What an ignorant statement

I think it's more of an opinion. A statement would be a fact.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Pineapples are purple.

^ Statement.

Pineapples are not purple.

^ Statement AND fact.

You're wrong.

2 people like this

They're all gonna meet up at that hole & find out their supper was Beth.

is everyone getting this from having read the comics already or were there obvious clues from the episode that i somehow completely missed?

is everyone getting this from having read the comics already or were there obvious clues from the episode that i somehow completely missed?

Little of both.

Somehow cannibalism came to mind immediately when food was brought up.

/only read first issue of the comics

I've never read the comics but I did play the telltale game. Are they the same? Because I remember cannibalism in the game

I think it mostly comes from people knowing what happens next in the comic. Mild spoilers below.

After they leave the prison Rick's group is repeatedly attacked by a group known as "the hunters" and it ends up being revealed that the hunters are cannibals who ate their own children and a member of Rick's group

I've never read the comics but I did play the telltale game. Are they the same? Because I remember cannibalism in the game

I have not read any of the comics but for some reason when I watched the episode that old cannibal couple from The Book of Eli came to mind.  The other thing that I thought of the next morning was that maybe they were experimenting on people in an effort to cure the virus, like with Will Smith and the rats in I am Legend.  After reading so many talk about cannibalism I feel that my initial thoughts are mare more likely.

I think I know how I'd rather this finale go. Comic spoilers below.

In the comics, just before the Hunters, we meet the marauders. A small group that find Rick, Carl, and Abraham while they're out. One of them tries to take and rape Carl. Rick fuging goes bananas. Kills a dude via biting him in the neck (seriously).

Since Michonne is with them, I think they just trade Abraham for Michonne and do that. Then focus on the hunters as the first half of next season.

No. The cannibal farm in the video game has nothing at all to do with the comics.

1 person likes this

Remember Talking Dead referred to them (joes group) as a "group of marauders".

They called themselves that last episode, too.

1 person likes this

See my above post about you being ignorant