Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Walking Dead Season 4

Hotsauce    3,593

marilyn manson... what the fug?

He had to be drunk off his ass... It was almost unwatchable...

my wife and i kept waiting for talking dead to come back from a commercial break and him just be gone

"why can't they go to a strip club?  strip club...  strip club"

Wasn't he asking if and how zombies take a poo?

Darth Biscuit    12,503

AMC has renewed TWD for season 5.

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2013/10/amc-renews-the-walking-dead-for-a-fifth-season

AMC announced today that it has renewed The Walking Dead for a fifth season. The number one show on television among adults 18-49, The Walking Dead returned for a fourth season earlier this month and the premiere episode set a new record for the series, delivering 20.2 million viewers, live+3, and 13.2 million adults 18-49, a new record for any non-sports cable telecast

g5jamz    1,111

TWD beat out Sunday Night Football in ratings the first week...I'm betting it's still high every week. 

Haters just need to move on.

The Talking Dead was the best all season with Marilyn Manson on there trying to be completely crazy. 

Bronn    4,342

Or better yet:

Daryl dies, Tyreese dies, Sasha dies, Hershel dies, Carol dies, Judith dies, Beth dies, etc., etc., etc. Basically, the only people that don't die (at least yet) are Rick, Carl, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, and maybe a reappearing Morgan.

Maybe then I would regain some of the respect that I've lost for the show.

• Pie 1

Mr. Scot    34,532

The Talking Dead was the best all season with Marilyn Manson on there trying to be completely crazy.

I think he succeeded.

nickzz    1,176

i thought the little girl was killing the infected survivors. seemed like she faked being sick so she could get in to the quarantined block.

Zaximus    4,357

I'd love it if those spoilers happened.   It could really get the show on the right track by clearing out some of these characters.

Mr. Scot    34,532

Part of me wonders if they didn't bring in a boatload of minor characters from Woodbury and such solely for the purpose of killing them off.