Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Walking Dead Season 4

Also, I dunno if anyone has read this or not but...

Don't read any further if you don't want a death speculation spoiler

Bob bites the dust pretty soon into this season. The theory is that the group escapes the train car in the first episode, only to be recaptured (at least in partial). In the scene where they are bound over the trough in the preview, Gareth actually kills Bob in front of Rick, Glenn, Daryl, and others to make an example.

Just plowed through first 126 comics over last 10 days. So now when people are bitching I will be in the loop

Anxious to see first couple of episodes this season.  After that frame I posted above some clear decisions are made by the group, but more specifically Rick, that are important to the character development of the group for surviving this world.

I don't want to do a spoiler, but after that part in the comics there is a clear shift in their (Rick's) world view

I mean Rick's got to get his poo together pretty quick now or they're all gone die anyway so...

I think I'm either gonna love or hate this season.

I mean Rick's got to get his poo together pretty quick now or they're all gone die anyway so...

I think I'm either gonna love or hate this season.

I won't be surprised if this is the season they go almost completely away from source material.

I won't be surprised if this is the season they go almost completely away from source material.

I actually read that they will be basing most of this season around source material still.

Pretty sure that we'll see Father Gabriel soon, and the folks at Terminus will indeed turn out to be a more developed version of the Hunters arc. There's supposedly going to be a Terminus flashback to explain part of their story.

LOL crazy violence, decapitations, gun shots, etc.  Allowed.

Cuss word, or a boob.... not allowed, totally terrible.

'Murica.

I'm rewatching season 4 on netflix. At the beginning of episode 9 (before the credits) when Beth and Darryl jump to the ground, Emily Kinney's nipple is clearly visible.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PanthersToast88