Walking Dead Season 4
Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:00 AM
OK, so the fight scene wasn't as epic as in the comics, but then again, the reason for the fight wasn't as epic either.
Tyrese wailing on walkers wasn't as epic as in the comics, but then again, the situation wasn't the same as the comics.
Holy poo, Carol.
This episode was a good setup episode. Furthered a couple plot points. Had a couple of really cool moments. I'm thinking next episode will pick up in terms of "poo happening".
Also, I found plot synposes for the rest of this half of the season. No big time spoilers here, just a couple sentences on each episode that will appear on the info boxes on TV when they air, as well as show titles, some character intros in the coming episodes, and the theories that the site came up with for each. http://www.wetpaint....ndup-whats-next
Also, this link basically confirms what the mid-season finale will probably be come December 1 (obviously big spoilers potentially here). http://www.wetpaint....d-season-finale
Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:42 PM
Season has been better than last, for sure. I like the character building with Tyreese and the other dude from The Wire (Deangelo, forgot his name). Carol is taking the place of the comic-Andrea I guess. I liked how she admitted to doing it, and you can't really fault her either I guess. We're all products of the environment. One thing I'm worried about is I'm starting to get the "dragging it on" feeling that I got from the farm season, but it's early and at least there is character building here.
Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:51 PM
One thing I'm worried about is I'm starting to get the "dragging it on" feeling that I got from the farm season, but it's early and at least there is character building here.
Me too... Kurb, Dpanther and I were discussing last night... character building isn't a bad thing, but I think they get caught up in it too much sometimes and let it drag out.
Every episode doesn't have to be a slash/bang zombie gore fest (although I know some would like that) but it also shouldn't be a "let's all sit and talk about feelings" fest either...
Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:01 PM
Thinning of Woodbury herd is nice. Can get too complex when it's just boring. I'd rather have to deal with new character interaction with outsiders than the internal struggles with the Woodbury sheep. Nice to see them finally get a little smarter with the noise makers to distract. Why not just build a damned pit like the governor had to get the horde away from the prison and into those pits. Set a grease fire every so often to thin them out. Keeps walkers away from prison AND their water supply.
Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:09 PM
Everyone just needs to give the season time to kick into full throttle. After the Governor returns he's going to kill a bunch of people and then the show is going to hit the road where some great new characters will be introduced and some pretty interesting villains will come in. I'm going to do some bitching now though.
- Tyrese is ruined. His two biggest moments weren't nearly as epic as they were in the comics. His fight with Rick should have been after they've developed a friendship like in the comic. Two best friends beating the poo out of each other is much better than two guys who have barely spoken to each other beating each other. There's also no way that they could have tppped the image of Tyrese and a mountain of dead zombies after everyone thought he was dead. His death in the comics wrecked me but if he dies that way in the show I doubt I'll even care.
- The more that Daryl talks I've kinda noticed that Norman Reedus is a bad actor. It may just be his acting in the show though. I should probably watch the boondocks saints again just to see if my opinion is correct.
- The whole flu thing just isn't cutting it for me. While it may be interesting, I don't believe for a second that any of the main cast will die from the flu. If anyone important dies it's going to be by the Governor's hand not the flu. So seeing a bunch of Woodberry people die who I don't care about isn't that intriguing.
- The guy who killed and burned the bodies was obviously Bob Stookey. He's the only cast member they actually announced casting for so he's obviously going to do something special during the show. Maybe I'm wrong though and he could just be taking Herschell's place.
- I really miss the Governor. Last season I was so hyped because I knew how great of a villain he is. They really need to reintroduce him as fast as possible.
Am I the only one who is seeing possible foreshadowing for the hunters?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users