Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

If we have any interest in Nicks...

58 posts in this topic

DG is 4 games into his first year as a GM, how do we know what his philosophy is?

Four games? Heck, some of our resident Miss Cleos could see his entire future by preseason three :rolleyes:

3 people like this

Atl isn't going after Nicks.

Too expensive. What would they do next year? Would be too much invested at WR

DG is 4 games into his first year as a GM, how do we know what his philosophy is?

because every interview he has given he's said the same thing: build from the inside out, build strong lines.

he's modeling after the Giants, where he was part of 2 superbowl winning teams 

Atl isn't going after Nicks.

Too expensive. What would they do next year? Would be too much invested at WR

this Atlanta if anything is now realizing they need help in their front seven 

Until there's a new coach in place, I don't foresee any trades to acquire guys that would require a new big contract.

Well it sounds like we're back to dreaming of next season.  It's always about next season around here.  Oh well.

Stop going for high priced free agents....keep developing our practice squad and draft gems in later rounds.....our secondary could finally be decent maybe if our OF can keep them off the field 75% of the game....and take advantage of their big turnovers...

Well it sounds like we're back to dreaming of next season.  It's always about next season around here.  Oh well.

Welcome to being a Panthers fan!

because every interview he has given he's said the same thing: build from the inside out, build strong lines.

he's modeling after the Giants, where he was part of 2 superbowl winning teams

So some press conferences before he even has a record as a GM cements his philosophy in your mind? The Giants are one of the worst in the league right now because they invested so heavily in their DL that they let the rest of the D suck.

I don't know if I want Nicks or not, but I do think its a wee bit premature to have a line on a guys philosophy after 1 quarter of an abysmal season.

Do you all REALLY think Cleveland is going to trade their best WR with how their team is playing now?

Yes, they traded Richardson, but RB is probably the least valuable position in all of football now.  WR is totally different.