Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trail Blazers interested in trading for Gerald Wallace

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Source: Rotoworld per Charlotte Observer

The Trail Blazers have reportedly contacted the Bobcats about trading for Gerald Wallace, but Charlotte isn't likely to part with their star small forward.

Charlotte is trying to make the playoffs and drum up some interest in their flagging franchise, and the reaction of Bobcats beat writer Rick Bonnell is telling. "I'd be surprised," he writes, "if the Bobcats...would exchange Wallace for essentially cap relief and forward Nicolas Batum."

Posted

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the only way that should get done or even be considered is if we get one of there top 2 players back.

Posted

Send us Aldridge and Roy and it's a deal.

Posted

take Wallace, Nazr and Diop and give us Roy and Aldrige and we have a deal

Posted

RedMage and blackpanther....Al Davis is not even stupid enough to make that deal.

Posted

I think you are nuts thinking you can get LA or Roy-boy outta KP. A possible trade would be outlaw bayless mills for nazr and wallace. Roy Aldrige and batum. KP isn't letting go.

Posted

RedMage and blackpanther....Al Davis is not even stupid enough to make that deal.

I don't care, they don't get Wallace with out giving up one of them.

Posted

I think you are nuts thinking you can get LA or Roy-boy outta KP. A possible trade would be outlaw bayless mills for nazr and wallace. Roy Aldrige and batum. KP isn't letting go.

Batum was the original trade offer I believe. I'm saying is no to Batum, I want either Aldrige or Roy.

Posted

We should all know by now that Bobcat trade rumors don't come true.

Posted

Newest rumor out of Cleveland is Wally and JJ Hickson for Gerald Wallace....No....If that happens, Bobcats should and would lose many fans.

Posted

Newest rumor out of Cleveland is Wally and JJ Hickson for Gerald Wallace....No....If that happens, Bobcats should and would lose many fans.

That is a definite no. They don't have anyone I'd like to have cept for James and that ant happening.

So if a deal goes down it better be something like Wallace and Nzar for Aldridge.

Posted

That is a definite no. They don't have anyone I'd like to have cept for James and that ant happening.

So if a deal goes down it better be something like Wallace and Nzar for Aldridge.

I actually think he was being sarcastic. Mainly because Wally is a free agent so he cannot be traded. Or he is bad at telling lies.