CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,570 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:13 PM

Source: Rotoworld per Charlotte Observer

The Trail Blazers have reportedly contacted the Bobcats about trading for Gerald Wallace, but Charlotte isn't likely to part with their star small forward.

Charlotte is trying to make the playoffs and drum up some interest in their flagging franchise, and the reaction of Bobcats beat writer Rick Bonnell is telling. "I'd be surprised," he writes, "if the Bobcats...would exchange Wallace for essentially cap relief and forward Nicolas Batum."

#2 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,378 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:32 PM

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the only way that should get done or even be considered is if we get one of there top 2 players back.

#3 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:38 PM

Send us Aldridge and Roy and it's a deal.

#4 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:24 PM

take Wallace, Nazr and Diop and give us Roy and Aldrige and we have a deal

#5 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:39 PM

RedMage and blackpanther....Al Davis is not even stupid enough to make that deal.

#6 Markmotor

Markmotor

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:39 PM

I think you are nuts thinking you can get LA or Roy-boy outta KP. A possible trade would be outlaw bayless mills for nazr and wallace. Roy Aldrige and batum. KP isn't letting go.

#7 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,378 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:52 PM

RedMage and blackpanther....Al Davis is not even stupid enough to make that deal.

I don't care, they don't get Wallace with out giving up one of them.

#8 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,378 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:53 PM

I think you are nuts thinking you can get LA or Roy-boy outta KP. A possible trade would be outlaw bayless mills for nazr and wallace. Roy Aldrige and batum. KP isn't letting go.

Batum was the original trade offer I believe. I'm saying is no to Batum, I want either Aldrige or Roy.

#9 eaton_branden1

eaton_branden1

Either play or get played

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:54 PM

We should all know by now that Bobcat trade rumors don't come true.

#10 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:41 AM

Newest rumor out of Cleveland is Wally and JJ Hickson for Gerald Wallace....No....If that happens, Bobcats should and would lose many fans.

#11 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,378 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:35 PM

Newest rumor out of Cleveland is Wally and JJ Hickson for Gerald Wallace....No....If that happens, Bobcats should and would lose many fans.

That is a definite no. They don't have anyone I'd like to have cept for James and that ant happening.

So if a deal goes down it better be something like Wallace and Nzar for Aldridge.

#12 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

That is a definite no. They don't have anyone I'd like to have cept for James and that ant happening.

So if a deal goes down it better be something like Wallace and Nzar for Aldridge.

I actually think he was being sarcastic. Mainly because Wally is a free agent so he cannot be traded. Or he is bad at telling lies.

#13 Peppa Jack Supreme

Peppa Jack Supreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:15 PM

This shouldnt even be disscussed because MJ should have drafted Roy to begin with! That being said Mohammed and Wallace for Aldridge is a great deal. Maybe they could throw in Travis Outlaw or Martell Webster for some bench depth

#14 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:40 PM

This shouldnt even be disscussed because MJ should have drafted Roy to begin with! That being said Mohammed and Wallace for Aldridge is a great deal. Maybe they could throw in Travis Outlaw or Martell Webster for some bench depth

Not a good deal at all because we are losing the only natural small forward we have. Now if they threw in Outlaw I would say go for it by Mohammed and Wallace for Aldridge and Outlaw would be a great deal. But Mohmmed and Wallace just for Aldridge is a bad deal.

#15 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:31 AM

I actually think he was being sarcastic. Mainly because Wally is a free agent so he cannot be traded. Or he is bad at telling lies.

It was a "rumor" like I said. It would be for everyone I mentioned before and it would work out because it would be in a sign and trade. So no lies here, just reporting on a rumor, like everyone else is on this board.

http://www.waitingfo...ar.com/?p=14430

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users