Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You Know it's coming (not really): Hard Knocks

8 posts in this topic

Posted

The famous (or infamous) show is coming to a team near you.  Seriously, don't be surprised if it comes to Charlotte within the next three years.

A source in the room told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport the league passed a rule Tuesday during the NFL Fall Meeting that will compel one team per year to participate in the HBO/NFL Films joint venture, "Hard Knocks."

The league still will ask for volunteers. If one is not forthcoming, a team will be appointed. All organizations will be eligible with the exception of those that have a first-year head coach; teams that have made the playoffs in at least one of the last two seasons; and teams that have participated in the previous 10 seasons

I'm thinking that we won't be eligible next year...

Posted

Cam will be around the camera? NO.

Posted

Hell yea, give it to me.

Posted

Might as well highlight the most exciting time for Panther fans...training camp.

5 people like this

Posted

Might as well highlight the most exciting time for Panther fans...training camp.

QFGDMFT

1 person likes this

Posted

Fun thing for me is if the Panthers hire the head coach I want (Zimmer) then Hard Knocks would be a real possibility. He's already done it twice with the Bengals.

(not a plug for Zimmer; just an observation)

Posted

I don't think it's right

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Finally we would have officially hit rock bottom.