Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we do go the D coordinator route, I atleast hope its Rob Ryan.

46 posts in this topic

Posted

tumblr_ln98kseTes1qkrirro1_500.gif

Posted

dean-martin-does-not-approve-o.gif

Posted

magnum1.gif

Posted

tumblr_m6dvfnGnvs1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Posted

Rayzor if we are allowing trolls on the board to breed and let their dumb fuging ideas be known.

I and other should be allowed to call these idiots (dumb ass and other good terms that best describe  them) without fear of your 5 day bannings?

I know you've become drunk with your newly gained  power but  you are a rational Panther Fan and this poo is getting ridiculous.

Posted

Rayzor if we are allowing trolls on the board to breed and let their dumb fuging ideas be known.

I and other should be allowed to call these idiots (dumb ass and other good terms that best describe  them) without fear of your 5 day bannings?

I know you've become drunk with your newly gained  power but  you are a rational Panther Fan and this poo is getting ridiculous.

take it up with zod.

Posted

Does-not-approve-1.gif

Posted

The huddle is almost unbearable. Trolls run the place.

Posted

Wow so im a troll deservng to be bannned now simply because I said hiring a great defensive mind that took the 32nd ranked Saints D and turned them around into a stout unit in just one season would be a potential good HC candidate? Noone has really laid out any valid points on why he would be a bad choice other than "NO, we need a offensive mind no matter what!" Lets not forget, we did interview him in 2011 before we hired Rivera, so I guess JR is a troll also.

Posted

Damnit. Why did I enter this thread.