Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something's up....

99 posts in this topic

Posted

The only thing that's happening is DG is cutting people that were endorsed by Rivera. FUA needs to GTFO

Posted

Why spend picks on a trade with a lame duck coach, a ton of dead money next year and probable pending roster turnover?

I think he's just trimming the fat now. How many times did AE see the field anyway?

We'll add some more unknowns for depth and advanced scouting, but I can't see much more than that.

2 people like this

Posted

We ain't getting Gordon. He'll be a Niner or Patriot next week.

That's really going to piss me off. If another team ends up getting him for like a 3rd or a 4th while we sit by with only 4 wrs.

2 people like this

Posted

Trade deadline is 10/29 and we're clearing roster spots... you never know. 

I don't think we trade for Gordon, too many off field issues. I honestly think we trade for Nicks... Giants know he's going to walk after this season and they clearly have quite a few needs to address so they might as well get some value for him. 

Posted

That's really going to piss me off. If another team ends up getting him for like a 3rd or a 4th while we sit by with only 4 wrs.

That's not what pisses me off ultimately. It's seeing a juggernaut team get stronger while we get weaker.

Posted

Something seemed up when he cut Hangartner, too. Then he did nothing. We're running with practice squad players this year.

2 people like this

Posted

Trade deadline is 10/29 and we're clearing roster spots... you never know.

I don't think we trade for Gordon, too many off field issues. I honestly think we trade for Nicks... Giants know he's going to walk after this season and they clearly have quite a few needs to address so they might as well get some value for him.

I think if that was going to happen it would have been included in the Beason gift er er I mean trade.

Posted

FUA needs to GTFO

I'm on it

Posted

I think if that was going to happen it would have been included in the Beason gift er er I mean trade.

Yep. I'm not expecting anything.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's not what pisses me off ultimately. It's seeing a juggernaut team get stronger while we get weaker.

Stings. If this keeps up and Cam signs back I'd lose all respect for him as business man. I'm a Panthers first guy but I'd hate to see his Career be ruined by this team.

Posted

we have 4 wr's on the team now and one is on pace to finish with 32 yards

Posted

Yeah maybe, but maybe the giants still thought they had some sort of shot at 0-4 in a weak division. I'm just trying to think of any excuse to lead me to believe they are actually working on something to get Cam some help.

With that said, Gordon>Nicks by alot for me