Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something's up....

99 posts in this topic

Posted

Some may think RR sees nothing in his stoic stare, but I know what he sees. 8-8. Think about it. 6-10, 7-9 and now 8-8. Just a natural progression. Some of you dumbasses don't realize that this means that we will be 12-4 in JUST four more years!! And 16-0 in eight years!! In the 2020's we will rule the NFL. So you Rivera nut-squeezers need to back off of Riv and let him weave his magic. The future is bright!!

Great point :-)

Posted

Teams don't need to cut players in preparation for trades.

This.

I was going to say, why wouldn't Gettleman make the trade first then cut AE if that was the master plan. You don't cut a player first then go out and hope you can make a trade. AE was simply wasting space and Gettleman showed him the door.

Posted

I think the only thing that is up is going to be a active off season

Posted

I think the only thing that is up is going to be a active off season

Probably correct, but here's a question to ponder...

Given that we have 3 open roster spots, are we saying there are not 3 players sitting at home or on someone else's practice squad that could come in and help put out this brush fire of a season?

Because if there are and we choose to sit on our hands, Gettleman is telling the team and fans that we have no interest in winning this year. Great way to start his tenure.

Posted

The will fill these free spots, I am 100% sure.

Posted

LOL Mcnutt. 

Well fug, one roster spot left. O-lineman? We could use some depth.

Posted

Did we instantly become a better team just by releasing him? He was also our emergency qb. There are a lot of people on the 53 that don't see the field. It's called depth. How the hell does a player go from bring the training camp MVP to cut after week 5?

Something is wrong with that picture

Yep. The cut makes absolutely no sense. Nothing was gained. Something is up.

Posted

Whats up is examples are being made and useless players are being dropped. Gettleman has no connections to anyone on this roster other than Hixon and Chase ( former Giants ) if you cant play and produce your gone simple as that. Lets hope players and coaches stop bullshitting and man up.

Posted

Somehow I start liking these "statement cuts".

Posted

1 more roster spot open

Posted

No reason for Armanti to be on the team any more. The Hurney purge is in effect. GMan is preparing for 2014. More cap space. Picking in every round of the draft. I can't wait honestly