Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daves Take on Obamacare

55 posts in this topic

Posted

The wonderful, awe inspiring website for the Obamacare is a microcosm of what you will see.  They paid hundreds of millions of dollars for a relic of a site that does not work.  634 million to be exact.  This is just the start of the good things you can expect from your government.  Pay more, get exponentially less.

But hey, you can soon rule over an electorate by rationing things or at least by threatening such.  As long as you can manipulate the public and have them need you and vote to keep in office, no price is too high.

Makes you wonder.  Is this how it's going to work?  If people just trying to sign up are being told to check back in a week, how the hell is it going to be when you actually need medical services?

Posted

We did not vote on obamacare. If we had, it clearley would have lost. Still you must admit. He is a piss poor leader. Now, I am not going to discuss this with you anymore. When I frustrate you, you ban me with out warning.

You can argue and frustrate me all you want. Just stay out of threads involving race... we have seen what you are

How many posts do you have in the football forum vs here our did you ask to come back because you missed this forum

Posted

Makes you wonder. Is this how it's going to work? If people just trying to sign up are being told to check back in a week, how the hell is it going to be when you actually need medical services?

You do realize that medical services and insurance are not the same thing

Posted

Just stay out of threads involving race... we have seen what you are

So you have deem me something. Because you think and say it.   You booted me with out warning.

Posted

Do you really believe your health care will cost YOU less (do you work/) and your health care is going to be better now?

Someone please answer.

Posted

So you have deem me something. Because you think and say it.   You booted me with out warning.

No warning needed for that....glad you dont deny what you did

Posted

Obama won twice...so there's that

Castro had quite a run too...so there's that. 

We aren't a dictatorship Panthro. 

Posted

As we all know, the US Government is the most efficient, well oiled machine going today.  We pay $1200 for a flashlight and call it an emergency lighting system, we pay dead people for years without ever knowing they have passed.  We have fraud dripping from every program. 

Then, it is natural to have a bloated, non efficient, can't get out of its own way government to take over the healthcare system in America.  We know already that we have nothing to fear like coercement and privacy issues from our government, they would never do that.  And they say they are doing this for our good and to SAVE money.  Yep, bank it.  Big savings coming your way from the same folks that bring us all the other penny pinching programs like USPS.

The wonderful, awe inspiring website for the Obamacare is a microcosm of what you will see.  They paid hundreds of millions of dollars for a relic of a site that does not work.  634 million to be exact.  This is just the start of the good things you can expect from your government.  Pay more, get exponentially less.

But hey, you can soon rule over an electorate by rationing things or at least by threatening such.  As long as you can manipulate the public and have them need you and vote to keep in office, no price is too high.

Road to hell is paved with good intentions. 

Posted

The majority voted for a president who ran on healthcare reform. If the majority did not want it they could have voted for McCain or Romney

Posted

Posted

Wat, no Hitler?

Disappointing.

Posted

The majority voted for a president who ran on healthcare reform. If the majority did not want it they could have voted for McCain or Romney

Yeah but a bunch of black people voted which invalidates the whole process for g5 and stirs.