281 replies to this topic

#91 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,793 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

When he stated that it was ignorant to believe in any sort of after life, he sorta did claim to have supreme knowledge.  Like his belief was better than anyone who believes other wise, and there's nothing else science can learn about it. At least thats what I picked up from it.

Science is not an entity.

#92 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

When he stated that it was ignorant to believe in any sort of after life, he sorta did claim to have supreme knowledge.  Like his belief was better than anyone who believes other wise, and there's nothing else science can learn about it. At least thats what I picked up from it.

Atheism isn't a belief, it is a lack of belief.

We are awaiting evidence for Jesus, his divinity, an afterlife or a God of any type. 

Present that evidence if you can, otherwise your claims are what they are, unsubstantiated, wishful thinking.

It has been more than two thousand years, the world is still waiting.

#93 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,421 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Why is it atheist always try to bring down people who believe? Is it because they are bitter and feel empty in life? Whatever the case maybe for God the fact of the matter is atheist can't prove or disprove God. So while you not believing may make yourself feel good or superior keep that to yourself cause you come off as being a douche

#94 Katweiser

Katweiser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

Atheism isn't a belief, it is a lack of belief.

We are awaiting evidence for Jesus, his divinity, an afterlife or a God of any type.

Present that evidence if you can, otherwise your claims are what they are, unsubstantiated, wishful thinking.

It has been more than two thousand years, the world is still waiting.

Lol!! The world? Seriously though, if you dont believe its completely fine. Surely by now you have heard all the best cases for why people believe or not. You dont need any more convincing.

#95 Katweiser

Katweiser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Science is not an entity.

Who said anything about it being an entity?

#96 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Lol!! The world? Seriously though, if you dont believe its completely fine. Surely by now you have heard all the best cases for why people believe or not. You dont need any more convincing.

I have a lack of belief in supernatural beings, the divinity of Christ and of any ghosts, goblins or gods.

You claim to know something, prove it.

Show me where I'm wrong.

#97 Katweiser

Katweiser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

I have a lack of belief in supernatural beings, the divinity of Christ and of any ghosts, goblins or gods.

You claim to know something, prove it.

Show me where I'm wrong.

I dont have to prove anything, i didnt come here to prove anything. Im not the one suggesting anybody is ignorant, stupid or unintellectual. Peoples faith in religion is often personal so you will never get any proof thats tangible to you. Its easy to sit back and disprove peoples faith based on whats written. But theres more to it depending on each idividual. They cant prove life after death any more than you can disprove it. Ive seen the attempts and lack there of.

#98 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Why is it atheist always try to bring down people who believe? Is it because they are bitter and feel empty in life? Whatever the case maybe for God the fact of the matter is atheist can't prove or disprove God. So while you not believing may make yourself feel good or superior keep that to yourself cause you come off as being a douche

Why is it Christians passed an amendment to the NC State Constitution prohibiting consenting adults that love one another from marrying?

Is it because they are bitter and feel empty in life?

Whatever the case may be for God, the fact of the matter is, theists that make these claims can't back them up with any evidence. 

So while believing may make you feel good or superior, keep that to yourself, cause you're coming off as being a... well, you know the rest.

#99 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

I dont have to prove anything, i didnt come here to prove anything. Im not the one suggesting anybody is ignorant, stupid or unintellectual. Peoples faith in religion is often personal so you will never get any proof thats tangible to you. Its easy to sit back and disprove peoples faith based on whats written. But theres more to it depending on each idividual. They cant prove life after death any more than you can disprove it. Ive seen the attempts and lack there of.

Got nothing, huh?

#100 Katweiser

Katweiser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Got nothing, huh?

LOL!! I didnt have to have anything to proove in the first place....you understand that right? You are the one stating your beliefs as facts, and everyone elses is wrong.

#101 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

LOL!! I didnt have to have anything to proove in the first place....you understand that right? You are the one stating your beliefs as facts, and everyone elses is wrong.

Lacks = an absence of

Belief = conviction of the truth of some statement or the reality of some being or phenomenon especially when based on examination of evidence

Theist = Believes

Atheist = Lacks belief (awaiting evidence)

I was hoping you could provide evidence for your claims, then I could believe too.

Sadly, you don't seem to be able to provide any evidence for your beliefs.

Looks like I'm still an Atheist = Lacks belief.

#102 Katweiser

Katweiser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

So you literally nothing in every sense of the word! LOL

#103 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

So you literally nothing in every sense of the word! LOL

You still have no evidence for your claims huh?

#104 Katweiser

Katweiser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

Please cite some of these claims I made, Im unsure what to address here....

#105 Katweiser

Katweiser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

Nothing huh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.