Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Gettleman Cleaning House

98 posts in this topic

Posted

Hope so.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gettleman doesn't play by anyones rules.

Not even his own.

4 people like this

Posted

This offseason is going to be fun.  Gettleman is setting us nicely to be active in free agency.

2 people like this

Posted

This offseason is going to be fun.  Gettleman is setting us nicely to be active in free agency.

We aren't going to have any other choice.

Between our own FA, guys signed to 1 year deals, and the surprise cut or two, we will have a lot more spots to fill than we can get in the draft.

This team is going to look much different next year. Whether that is good or bad is the unanswered question.

3 people like this

Posted

So, the only real question is......

Manzeil, Clowney, or a trade?

Addition by subtraction is not gonna fill the stands.

Posted

I hope that's what he's doing because so far I haven't seen much to show me a pattern of his plan...

1 person likes this

Posted

Wasted season. Said it before it started DG wasn't looking at 2013 but 2014...

Jerry forced him to endure RR but he wasn't going to help him.

He is getting rid of Hurney guys....what new GMs do. He will find his own guys to be painfully loyal to. For example, why he cut AE over Hixon. Hixon just as irrelevant at WR and sucks on ST.

4 people like this

Posted

We might finish the season with a 41 man roster

Posted

Wasted season. Said it before it started DG wasn't looking at 2013 but 2014...

Jerry forced him to endure RR but he wasn't going to help him.

He is getting rid of Hurney guys....what new GMs do. He will find his own guys to be painfully loyal to. For example, why he cut AE over Hixon. Hixon just as irrelevant at WR and sucks on ST.

Maybe because Hixon actually has caught a few TD's in the league?

2 people like this

Posted

Don't be so sure. Hixon is only here because we got 4 WRs left, and he's actually produced on the field (in the past). Tell me, how many receptions, yards and touchdowns did AE have compared to Hixon again? G-Man chose irrelevance over non-existence.

1 person likes this

Posted

Am I the only one that is starting to miss Marty Hurney? For the first time in about 5 years, I believe that we have a team that can win but coaching is holding us back. Mark my word, Gettleman is wanting to see if Cam can be a pocket passer, which we all know he is not. Cam will be gone in 2 years b/c Gettleman feels that you must have a pocket passer to win in this league, he has said it before. Richardson should have hired a guy that wants to put a o-line and weapons around him. I really just don't buy what Gettleman is selling right now!!!!