Since this is the 10th year of the Huddle I thought I would throw out some gems of past popular believes on the Huddle.
1. Steve Smith isn't a #1 receiver because he is to short. Yes that was a popular opinion on this board at one time.
2. Jake Delhomme is a great QB. Jake was a good / serviceable QB. Great was stretching it.
3. We have the best (enter LB Corp / Front four/ CB Corp) Fact of the matter the only best we had was running back duo in 2008.
4. My personal favorite. Jake is a better QB than Drew Brees. Yeah that one people really said.
5. John Fox cant coach. Yeah taking a team to the playoffs with The Golden Calf of Bristol proved that one wrong.
Please feel free to add any you remember.