Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam or Eli ?

77 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

They would in less than a heartbeat.

Posted · Report post

The Giants wouldn't even entertain the trade possibility.  2 Time Super Bowl winning QB is untouchable at 32 years old.  He has done too much for that franchise.

Posted · Report post

I'll take Eli and his 2 superbowls along with his clutch preformances  over Cam, who still has the potential to be a bust

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

tumblr_m6jucp5yAG1rx8srzo1_400.jpg

Posted · Report post

Why Eli? Let's try our luck for Peyton. I'm sure the Broncos would say yes, right?

Posted · Report post

Why Eli? Let's try our luck for Peyton. I'm sure the Broncos would say yes, right?

Now why the hell would they do that

Posted · Report post

here's the direct answer that this high quality thread surely deserves: no, the giants would not make that trade.

now, where do we go from there?

Posted · Report post

I'm just curious to see how many people here think it would go through.

Aka how many people think the rest of the league sees things the way we see things.

It's not about the trade or who is better. Their situation happens to be middle if the road and they are generally well respected and seen as intelligent and stable as an organization. I thought it would be interesting.

Most here are not bright enough to recognize any significance in the question hence the ridiculous responses that had nothing to do with the topic but that comes to be expected after a while when posing pantherphann day care.

Posted · Report post

Great thread from carolinarolls. Who knew it would be about Cam Newton, and totally absurd?

Posted · Report post

Cam has regressed in his development. If you are the Giants you should be damn sure it's all because of coaching.

Posted · Report post

TheRed continues to reveal more and more about herself.
1 person likes this