Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Cam dissapoints in first quarter of season- NFL article

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
143 replies to this topic

#136 CelibatePimp

CelibatePimp

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

I'm just tenacious.. 

31 teams? Look at Tyrrell Pryor... I would rather take him over cam right now!

jags.gif

#137 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Where good plays refer to? TDs? Yds? Completion %? Because if that is what you want to talk about, you will find examples in this thread that show that TEAM dynamics do affect these outcomes. There is data in this thread showing three QB with similar production but different outcomes wrt W and L.

if the game is close would you trust cam to win the game? cam has been very inconsistent.. if you just look at the games, he will have more negative plays then positive.. rather that be an incorrect read, throwing off his back foot, whatever.. in one series drive, we can't have the qb constantly making 3-4 errors.. it might not seem like a big deal... but it stalls the momentum 

#138 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

by the way... I love the Panthers...  but I love the NFL more.. I watch a lot of other teams play, too. Pryor looks good. He really does.. believe it or not..

#139 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

I'm done arguing the point. It's three years running now and if the problems we've had the past three years aren't obvious, then I guess that would explain why our team continues to lose.

#140 CelibatePimp

CelibatePimp

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

if the game is close would you trust cam to win the game? cam has been very inconsistent.. if you just look at the games, he will have more negative plays then positive.. rather that be an incorrect read, throwing off his back foot, whatever.. in one series drive, we can't have the qb constantly making 3-4 errors.. it might not seem like a big deal... but it stalls the momentum 

59Vt6.gif

#141 CelibatePimp

CelibatePimp

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

We all want wins, but when we've been 5th and 12th in total offense in 2011 and 2012 respectively and we have not had a winning season, it should point to deeper issues than simply saying a QB can't win (whatever that means).

#142 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

I'm done arguing the point. It's three years running now and if the problems we've had the past three years aren't obvious, then I guess that would explain why our team continues to lose.

I told a bunch of friends... that if the panthers don't make it to the playoffs this year... then I'm out.. I'm done with them.. I've been following them for close to two decades.. I've been too devoted to them, I got to move on..

the NFL is actually funnier to watch if you don't have a team to disappoint you year in and year out.. yeap.. it seems like my time is coming to an end..

#143 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

We all want wins, but when we've been 5th and 12th in total offense in 2011 and 2012 respectively and we have not had a winning season, it should point to deeper issues than simply saying a QB can't win (whatever that means).

I'm not denying that Cam can make plays.. he can.. he can be good at times and other times look great..

mentally, I don't think he is as well prepared.. how do you constantly make the same mistakes over and over again?

its a love hate relationship with cam

I don't care what the issue is..I just want Ws too.. rather that be benching Cam, starting him, don't matter.. that goes for anybody

I hope carolina does something this year... ATL done TB done NO i think we can beat them twice (TB gave them a good run) 

#144 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:02 PM