Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

American Horror Story: Coven

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Starts on FX tonight. Anyone going to be watching this season? Looks like it could be the best one yet.

Posted · Report post

DVR yes
Last season was tough to watch

Posted · Report post

I agree that it wasn't as good as Season 1, but Season 2 had some moments that really stick with you. Sign of good horror.

Posted · Report post

I loved murder house. I never watched asylum but started coven last night. I like how they are mini series and you don't have to watch to get the others. I find it intriguing what they do with Evan peters character each story.

Posted · Report post

I’m interested in the Kathy Bates and Angela Basett storylines. Especially since their characters were real people.

Posted · Report post

Kathy bates is a damn good actor

Posted · Report post

fucked to death...

Posted · Report post

So pretty good start.

Obviously the supreme wants Bates to figure out how to make that potion or whatever, to live forever.  

Posted · Report post

You think a witch will bring evan peters character back to life? He went out way to early

Posted · Report post

You think a witch will bring evan peters character back to life? He went out way to early

Yes he'll be back, probably as a Frankenstein type thing that can't communicate, but since he's dead already he'll be a good boyfriend for the sex-killer chick.

I think the ressurection girl is back too.

Posted · Report post

Yes he'll be back, probably as a Frankenstein type thing that can't communicate, but since he's dead already he'll be a good boyfriend for the sex-killer chick.

I think the ressurection girl is back too.

That would make a lot of sense since he's already dead he can't die again from her sex. Which is a completely dumb power btw

Posted · Report post

That would make a lot of sense since he's already dead he can't die again from her sex. Which is a completely dumb power btw

Reminds me of Rogue from X-Men