Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Lastra, I passed a Louie Vuitton store in The Forum Shops tonight in Caesar's

182 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

LMFAO you are such a fucking douche. The fact that you would wear anything in that joint should disqualify you from your Pilate class or whatever the fuck you are considering. Ass.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

asian women love that stuff.  Maybe he's a transgendered Chinese diplomat.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

you just wait til he types up a 25-paragraph response replete with pictures and links, you'll be sorry then

Posted · Report post

his LV fetish is just further proof that louisiana is till trapped in the 80s

Posted · Report post

you just wait til he types up a 25-paragraph response replete with pictures and links, you'll be sorry then

Dude I'd rather be an 800 lb. bull dike in cut off jean shorts from Kmart with a Dollar General tattoo on my thigh who takes my lesbian transgender man-girlfriend to Golden Carol for our anniversary than some douche walking around with an L-V pad folio.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

who wouldn't

Posted · Report post

i'd rather be the bull dyke's transgendered girlfriend

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i'd rather be the bull dyke's transgendered girlfriend

Fug yeah!  That would mean that SCP is taking me to Golden Corral.  That's good livin, if you axe me!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Fug yeah! That would mean that SCP is taking me to Golden Corral. That's good livin, if you axe me!

Hey, all you can eat chocolate waterfall and cotton candy. Nothing better than 600 people sticking their dirty hands in the green bean vat.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hey, all you can eat chocolate waterfall and cotton candy. Nothing better than 600 people sticking their dirty hands in the green bean vat.

God that makes me throw up in my mouth a little...

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

LMFAO you are such a fuging douche. The fact that you would wear anything in that joint should disqualify you from your Pilate class or whatever the fug you are considering. Ass.

I buy wallets, briefcases, and belts from LV, not their clothes. My favorite clothe store at Forum is probably Emporio Armani, that's more my style, also I picked up a great Viktor and Rolf blazer last trip.

Posted · Report post

I buy wallets, briefcases, and belts from LV, not their clothes. My favorite clothe store at Forum is probably Emporio Armani, that's more my style, also I picked up a great Viktor and Rolf blazer last trip.

I had to go into Lucky brand to buy an $88 black leather belt because I forgot mine at home. That's going to set a poor like me back a good 3 years.

Posted · Report post

I had to go into Lucky brand to buy an $88 black leather belt because I forgot mine at home. That's going to set a poor like me back a good 3 years.

shoulda gone to Serendipity instead and gotten a big old chocolate sundae, then you don't need the belt.  Bam!

BTW, I saw Joe Flacco there last summer, the weekend after he signed his big $100M contract.  He skipped ahead of me in line, and didn't buy me anything.  Prick.

Posted · Report post

shoulda gone to Serendipity instead and gotten a big old chocolate sundae, then you don't need the belt. Bam!

BTW, I saw Joe Flacco there last summer, the weekend after he signed his big $100M contract. He skipped ahead of me in line, and didn't buy me anything. Prick.

I had a beer and some nachos at Serendipity3.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

$88 for a Lucky belt? Probably been cheaper going to the a tommy Bahama close by and getting one there. If you go back, there is a Mont Blanc store there and if you like having a nice pen for business, they sell this small ballpoint pen that is awesome called the Boheme. They come with a ruby or sapphire and are pretty inexpensive. I got the one with blue sapphire and use it for all my contracts and it fits easily in my pocket, ask for Jose and he can save you some money.

I saw your post about Golden Steer, so I know you like steaks. Try Delmonicos in Venetian, my fav for steaks. My friend went to the Gordon Ramsey steak place and he said they have a meat cart they roll out where you pick you steak from.

Posted · Report post

$88 for a Lucky belt? Probably been cheaper going to the a tommy Bahama close by and getting one there. If you go back, there is a Mont Blanc store there and if you like having a nice pen for business, they sell this small ballpoint pen that is awesome called the Boheme. They come with a ruby or sapphire and are pretty inexpensive. I got the one with blue sapphire and use it for all my contracts and it fits easily in my pocket, ask for Jose and he can save you some money.

I saw your post about Golden Steer, so I know you like steaks. Try Delmonicos in Venetian, my fav for steaks. My friend went to the Gordon Ramsey steak place and he said they have a meat cart they roll out where you pick you steak from.

dude, seriously...are you a woman?  wtf?  how do you go from a post about a belt to a fuggin pen with a sapphire on it?  When you get Jose's cock out of your mouth, tell him we said hello.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

Is today the "up" day of your multiple personalities?

Posted · Report post

dude, seriously...are you a woman?  wtf?  how do you go from a post about a belt to a fuggin pen with a sapphire on it?  When you get Jose's cock out of your mouth, tell him we said hello.

lmao

Posted · Report post

i'm surprised he didn't brag about how much his armanti skirts cost

Posted · Report post

just googled "armani blazers" and this $600 gem was the first thing that popped up

armani-steel-grey-blazers-product-1-1084

yep, i can see alice piggy-wiggling his pillsbury rolls into that before snapping mirror selfies with his yankee candle shop purchases placed carefully in the foreground

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

welp I know where Alice's next $600 is going

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I want one of them Mont Blanc pens....without the stone....thanks in advance

Posted · Report post

speaking of $600 gems, here's the description for the $500 Bic pen that Zachary bought, straight from the MB website:

Rollerball, barrel and cap made of black precious resin inlaid with Montblanc emblem, platinum-plated rings and clip set with a synthetic sapphire-colored gemstone
  • black precious resin...aka, black plastic
  • synthetic sapphire-colored gemstone...aka, quartz

I guess $500 doesn't go as far as it used to.  lolz.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

rich morons are the easiest people to market to

2 people like this