Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Hey Lastra, I passed a Louie Vuitton store in The Forum Shops tonight in Caesar's

182 posts in this topic

I'd take the Bentley over the Challenger any day.

Then I'd sell it and buy six or seven Challengers in different colors.

Dammit, I was saving that one for TNPanthers reply!

You sir are too intelligent and logical to be posting here!

Dammit, I was saving that one for TNPanthers reply!

You sir are too intelligent and logical to be posting here!

Don't compliment me, you fat dweeb.

Challenger > Bentley.

Don't compliment me, you fat dweeb.

Challenger > Bentley.

Never-mind, you're as dumb as the rest, thanks for clarifying! Lol

Thank god.

1 person likes this

Hey Philly, it's Friday and Saturday night, what you been up to? Asking people on a football board for marriage advice after working all day and night? Wow, you know as I sit here drunk posting after being out partying most of the day, I'm just still not seeing all this better life you keep bragging about, especially when you don't even seem to like the person you're married to and sound like maybe you are doing the same holier than thou routine you run with me to her. I think your online persona has gone to your head and your starting to believe your own stories. YIKES!

Also, since you're a self proclaimed omnipotent geek and not a normal guy, you probably don't understand guys talking about their cars is normal guy talk, not bragging about things they own. I'm actually really surprised you even like football, to be honest.

alice,

meaning in life is found through struggle. the human capacity for perseverance is remarkable and it is the willful, soulful striving to overcome one's circumstances that lends flavor and depth and richness to our existence. it's sad that the stale utopian calm provided for you since birth has denied you any sort of meaningful experience that would illuminate for you this basic human truth.

2 people like this

alice,

meaning in life is found through struggle. the human capacity for perseverance is remarkable and it is the willful, soulful striving to overcome one's circumstances that lends flavor and depth and richness to our existence. it's sad that the stale utopian calm provided for you since birth has denied you any sort of meaningful experience that would illuminate for you this basic human truth.

but does that give me a triple whopper with bacon?

/Alice

but does that give me a triple whopper with bacon?

/Alice

alice's life-defining struggle: fitting in pants

1 person likes this

alice,

Drop the facade, your life sucks and nobody would want your pathetic life over mine regardless of what your fellow fans type. While this weekend you worked and went home to get marriage advice on a football forum , I took off with my friends to my condo in Destin for the weekend. While you took a few trips to the slums of the world, I've been visiting other cultures since my first trip to Paris at 10months old, while I was riding dune buggies and camels to bedouin camps in Dubai, you were on a cargo ship taking selfies with some crusty old men with cigars, while I was at Ibiza with my friends, you were trying figure out a way just to leave the state of first time ever, while my cousins and I were driving Jeeps off road all over the Virgin Islands as we island hopped on beautiful fully staffed sailboat eating fresh caught seafood prepared by chef, you were at Sheraton pouring drinks, while I was a teenager chilling in the Greek riviera outside Athens in Vouliagmeni, you were traveling to rural open fields to fly remote control planes........and on and on. I can pick up and leave whenever I want, I can buy whatever I want, do whatever I want, while you work 50-60 hours and come home to someone you don't really like and were just complaining recently about your inability to pay a little $3k bill for money you had to borrow just to go to school. Gee, I'm so jealous of your great life! Lol

Alice, why are you still here?

Alice, why are you still here?

It's my only opportunity to converse with Appalachia poors and it's too entertaining to quit. Philly is especially entertaining with all his spin doctor attempts, it's like a homeless bum trying to convince you how great his life is because he has the freedom to go anywhere without being tied down with a home or possessions and such. You can only laugh!

It's my only opportunity to converse with Appalachia poors and it's too entertaining to quit. Philly is especially entertaining with all his spin doctor attempts, it's like a homeless bum trying to convince you how great his life is because he has the freedom to go anywhere without being tied down with a home or possessions and such. You can only laugh!

Don't lie to me girl. I personally think this is the closest thing you've ever had that resembles friends and much like high school, even though we bash and give you poo constantly, you see that as a form of affection.

3 people like this