Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Hey Lastra, I passed a Louie Vuitton store in The Forum Shops tonight in Caesar's

182 posts in this topic

Drop the facade, your life sucks and nobody would want your pathetic life over mine regardless of what your fellow fans type. While this weekend you worked and went home to get marriage advice on a football forum , I took off with my friends to my condo in Destin for the weekend. While you took a few trips to the slums of the world, I've been visiting other cultures since my first trip to Paris at 10months old, while I was riding dune buggies and camels to bedouin camps in Dubai, you were on a cargo ship taking selfies with some crusty old men with cigars, while I was at Ibiza with my friends, you were trying figure out a way just to leave the state of first time ever, while my cousins and I were driving Jeeps off road all over the Virgin Islands as we island hopped on beautiful fully staffed sailboat eating fresh caught seafood prepared by chef, you were at Sheraton pouring drinks, while I was a teenager chilling in the Greek riviera outside Athens in Vouliagmeni, you were traveling to rural open fields to fly remote control planes........and on and on. I can pick up and leave whenever I want, I can buy whatever I want, do whatever I want, while you work 50-60 hours and come home to someone you don't really like and were just complaining recently about your inability to pay a little $3k bill for money you had to borrow just to go to school. Gee, I'm so jealous of your great life! Lol

Your life sounds great for anyone who isn't you. Granted your personality outside of the internet might be completely different, but we can only work off what you have given us.

That projection is a over compensating sheltered sad little (figuratively) person who values material things to a sickening level.

Alice, why are you still here?

It's a sad attempt to validate himself after PhillyB humiliated him last year.

Philly has become the focus of his life.  It's a little scary actually.

Drop the facade, your life sucks and nobody would want your pathetic life over mine regardless of what your fellow fans type. While this weekend you worked and went home to get marriage advice on a football forum , I took off with my friends to my condo in Destin for the weekend. While you took a few trips to the slums of the world, I've been visiting other cultures since my first trip to Paris at 10months old, while I was riding dune buggies and camels to bedouin camps in Dubai, you were on a cargo ship taking selfies with some crusty old men with cigars, while I was at Ibiza with my friends, you were trying figure out a way just to leave the state of first time ever, while my cousins and I were driving Jeeps off road all over the Virgin Islands as we island hopped on beautiful fully staffed sailboat eating fresh caught seafood prepared by chef, you were at Sheraton pouring drinks, while I was a teenager chilling in the Greek riviera outside Athens in Vouliagmeni, you were traveling to rural open fields to fly remote control planes........and on and on. I can pick up and leave whenever I want, I can buy whatever I want, do whatever I want, while you work 50-60 hours and come home to someone you don't really like and were just complaining recently about your inability to pay a little $3k bill for money you had to borrow just to go to school. Gee, I'm so jealous of your great life! Lol

they're named after you

It's a sad attempt to validate himself after PhillyB humiliated him last year.

Philly has become the focus of his life. It's a little scary actually.

Validate myself to anonymous people on Internet? Really?

And I'm really curious about the part where the bartender humiliated me? Posting some pics from my facebook, photoshopping some guys match,com profile with a pic from an underwear ad, my old chubby work pic from almost 6 years ago, made up stories about never being with a female, sex with dog stories. Please tell me which specific pic or put down was supposed to have humiliated me, I guess I missed it.

rules for being butthurt:

1) furiously deny being butthurt no matter how much evidence of your butthurtedness is exhibited museum-style across the internet

2) furiously deny being butthurt no matter how much evidence of your butthurtedness is exhibited museum-style across the internet

3) furiously deny being butthurt no matter how much evidence of your butthurtedness is exhibited museum-style across the internet

4) furiously deny being butthurt no matter how much evidence of your butthurtedness is exhibited museum-style across the internet

5) furiously deny being butthurt no matter how much evidence of your butthurtedness is exhibited museum-style across the internet

etc.

anyway,

how much did those experiences cost you (or your parents who bought them for you)? i have found that the meaning of an experience is inversely proportional to the extent to which it is ascribed value by its pricetag. in a vacuum those sound like cool experiences, but in the context of the life of alejandro lastra they just look like pieces to a false wall of meaning built to surround a man frightened by the lack of intangible meaning in his life.

get well soon

your a bazillionare.....but still got a work photo?  humm................

your a bazillionare.....but still got a work photo? humm................

Im a Starbuck's Barista, it was my employee of the month photo! You know *you're* jealous!

how much did those experiences cost you (or your parents who bought them for you)? i have found that the meaning of an experience is inversely proportional to the extent to which it is ascribed value by its pricetag. in a vacuum those sound like cool experiences, but in the context of the life of alejandro lastra they just look like pieces to a false wall of meaning built to surround a man frightened by the lack of intangible meaning in his life.

get well soon

Traveling the world doing fun things are a false wall to hide the meaning built to surround a ...... . C'mon dude, it's puff, puff, PASS, quit smoking it all and pass that shlt! lol

I didn't value those things because of their price tags, I value them because it was fun diving 100mph in the Arabic desert in a dune buggy with 700hp and like a roller coaster with wheels, it was fun meeting people from different backgrounds from all over Europe also vacationing in a Greek Riviera and looking for nothing more than to have fun, it was a blast partying so often in Ibiza that by the third day we couldn't even tell when it was night or day! I did those things because they were fun, it had nothing to do with ascribed value of their price tags!

I've done things that were ten times more expensive than most of those that weren't even remotely as fun, but I'm not even mentioning those because I don't ascribe value of my experiences based on pricetags, that what poors like you do. Aren't you the one going planning to go to russia because it's cheap and all you can afford like most of your trips?

Money has no bearing on where I choose to go, I go when and where I want based on what I think I will enjoy most. On the other hand, money has everything to do with the limited places you can go, yet you want to say your limited life experiences are so much superior. Yeah, and when you stop typing on the huddle, you're back to being a bartender working nonstop with an unhappy home life. Get happy soon!

phillyb: "please give me some advice, i'm married to an actual woman and am having these problems"

pat: "please give me some advice.  i'm basically socially retarded and don't know how to make this weird kid who keeps hanging around my house leave me alone"

3 people like this

I don't ascribe value of my experiences based on pricetags, that what poors like you do.

this statement defies literally everything you've ever said, done, or bragged about doing in your two years on these boards. from the moment you arrived here you set out to compensate being made fun of by spamming thread after thread with pictures of your car, house, hippo shower, etc. in hopes of gaining some sort of validation for yourself through the material wealth that you've amassed been gifted, going so far as to take pictures of your car title at the demand of anonymous internet posters in order to prove that it's yours.

you seem to be a little less cloying of late, but you've traded that card in for insufferable assholery to the nth degree, and i'm inclined to say you're a worse poster than you were this time last year, which is almost impossible to imagine, but there you have it.

also:

eat less

1 person likes this

Funny, I just happen to stumble across this article that made me think about you.

First lets look at your posts to other people

i've gotten a number of inbox messages from posters who have gone through similar things. not an uncommon problem. which is kind of cool. as good as my social network is (i have a lot of awesome people i'm really close to that i can discuss pretty much anything with) this particular topic is hard to broach because there's very few people that can relate to it.

Now let's look at how you write to me:

meaning in life is found through struggle. the human capacity for perseverance is remarkable and it is the willful, soulful striving to overcome one's circumstances that lends flavor and depth and richness to our existence. it's sad that the stale utopian calm provided for you since birth has denied you any sort of meaningful experience that would illuminate for you this basic human truth.

Gee, are you trying to compensate for something, is your verbal frosting just a false wall you built to hide the destitute poor man unhappy with unfulfilled life?

Here is part of the article that is basically about you:

If you’re not a professional writer, it’s easy to think that throwing a few fancy descriptions in will make your product sound more inviting. And if you are a pro, you know how often a client wants to put some fancy stuff in there to “make it sound better.”

After all, wouldn’t it be nicer to luxuriate on a cruise rather than sail on one? Isn’t a hand-crafted cup of coffee better than an ordinary one?

To answer this question for yourself, think about an ice cream sundae. A few sprinkles can make it a little fancier and more fun. But if you’re older than 10, covering every square inch of a sundae in sprinkles will just give you indigestion.

One or two well-chosen superlatives and fancy descriptors will make your offering sound appealing. Too many and it just turns into glop.

Lucky you're not a writer, because you would be writing below a 10 year old level according to this editor.....oh wait, aren't you writing a book?

They call PHIL BLATTENBERGER Mr. bombastic, looks pretty spastic, and really likes to suck big fat ......

why are all your analogies food-related