Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Lastra, I passed a Louie Vuitton store in The Forum Shops tonight in Caesar's

182 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah well, you know how euro trash is

Posted

Take this up later, gotta make a deposit at bank before they close, and pick out dinner from a Whole Food! TTFN!

What? You mean you're not having dinner out with your girlfriend?

Conan-Laughing-late-night-with-conan-obr

Posted

pat is the kind of person who decides to showcase his "artistic side" to house guests by letting a $5500 custom shop les paul collect dust in his living room

2 people like this

Posted

pat is the kind of person who decides to showcase his "artistic side" to house guests by letting a $5500 custom shop les paul collect dust in his living room

qfft

Posted

he's just jumped up euro trash. any man with an ounce of class wouldn't be caught dead holding a louis vuitton purse. same goes for those ugly ass shoes he buys.

somebody with a sense of style would have gotten a miu miu murse

Posted

F8ck all y'all...

3sin26.jpg

Posted

Let's forget a second that I'm comparing my huge sedan to his super rare limited edition numbered sports car as opposed to my sports car to his "sports car".

His 0-60 is 4.7 seconds

Mine was 4.5 stock, but with GIAC ecu tune and fabspeed pipe, I am at 4.1 with ability to go faster with 104+ octane fuel. Oh you poors are so amusing. Funny how 4.1 seconds is slightly faster than the 3 minutes you claimed!

so...you spent double, maybe triple the money for .2 seconds?  that's good spending right there.

although once you calculate the added weight of your fat ass and all those extra chins you pack around and then throw in a double wide case of Skippy extra creamy and bang, those .2 seconds are gone.

4 people like this

Posted

There is no way that Bentley does anything faster than 5 seconds with Alice's fat ass in the drivers seat.

2 people like this

Posted

all this talk about how fat Zachary is makes me want a donut.

1 person likes this

Posted

It warms my heart to know this guy is still getting poo from us

Posted

Let's forget a second that I'm comparing my huge sedan to his super rare limited edition numbered sports car as opposed to my sports car to his "sports car".

His 0-60 is 4.7 seconds

Mine was 4.5 stock, but with GIAC ecu tune and fabspeed pipe, I am at 4.1 with ability to go faster with 104+ octane fuel. Oh you poors are so amusing. Funny how 4.1 seconds is slightly faster than the 3 minutes you claimed!

Please oh please tell me you put racing fuel in your Bentley. That would just make my fuging day

Posted

Please oh please tell me you put racing fuel in your Bentley. That would just make my fuging day

shhh....

hopefully his mechanic makes him eat the mmt buildup