Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Hey Lastra, I passed a Louie Vuitton store in The Forum Shops tonight in Caesar's

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#106 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,351 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

It warms my heart to know this guy is still getting poo from us

#107 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

Let's forget a second that I'm comparing my huge sedan to his super rare limited edition numbered sports car as opposed to my sports car to his "sports car".

His 0-60 is 4.7 seconds
Mine was 4.5 stock, but with GIAC ecu tune and fabspeed pipe, I am at 4.1 with ability to go faster with 104+ octane fuel. Oh you poors are so amusing. Funny how 4.1 seconds is slightly faster than the 3 minutes you claimed!

Please oh please tell me you put racing fuel in your Bentley. That would just make my fuging day

#108 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,522 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

Please oh please tell me you put racing fuel in your Bentley. That would just make my fuging day

shhh....
hopefully his mechanic makes him eat the mmt buildup

#109 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,734 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

that's why he he had to stay inside during Katrina.  He had his slicks on, and the crew couldn't make it over to change his tires.

#110 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

I'd take a Challenger over a Bentley any day, and this is coming from a guy who watches Top Gear and drives a proletariat Accord

Sent from my SGH-T999

#111 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,000 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

shhh....
hopefully his mechanic makes him eat the mmt buildup

Octane booster is what uses MMT, not race fuel! Get a clue!

Just in case I just checked the Sunoco fuels and it definitely doesn't have MMT. Thanks for adding nothing to conversation.

#112 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,000 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

I'd take a Challenger over a Bentley any day, and this is coming from a guy who watches Top Gear and drives a proletariat Accord

Sent from my SGH-T999

So if your parents offered you a choice of a new Bentley Flying Spur or a Dodge Challenger, you would pick the challenger? If that's true it makes you a moron. Still doesn't change the fact general public (minus the tree hugging Prius drivers) would choose the Bentley.

At the same time, I know what Hawk is going through, I had a quarter life crisis and bought a sports car too, except mine is a real sports car, yet I'm sure you would still choose the Dodge which is wise choice for you, no way you could pay maintenance on a Ferrari.

Here ya go, maybe this appeals to the redneck in you:
mario-balotellis-camouflaged-bentley-is-

#113 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

So if your parents offered you a choice of a new Bentley Flying Spur or a Dodge Challenger, you would pick the challenger? If that's true it makes you a moron. Still doesn't change the fact general public (minus the tree hugging Prius drivers) would choose the Bentley.

At the same time, I know what Hawk is going through, I had a quarter life crisis and bought a sports car too, except mine is a real sports car, yet I'm sure you would still choose the Dodge which is wise choice for you, no way you could pay maintenance on a Ferrari.

mario-balotellis-camouflaged-bentley-is-

At your current weight, I'd say it was more of a three-quarters life crisis.

#114 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,896 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

personally I go for the 60's shelby mustangs but that's just me

#115 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,522 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

Octane booster is what uses MMT, not race fuel! Get a clue!

Just in case I just checked the Sunoco fuels and it definitely doesn't have MMT. Thanks for adding nothing to conversation.

lol, if you say so

hint: sunoco 104 octane racing fuel is simply 100 octane racing fuel with mmt added (hence why the epa banned it for street use)

#116 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,251 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

it must be depressing for alice to know that his existence holds no meaning beyond his ability to brag about the things he owns

#117 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

Posted Image

It's not a dumb decision that makes me a moron...

I just like the challenger a hell of a lot better than the flying spur or continental.

I like how you asked me, "if my parents offered..." I bet you're used to that.

Sent from my SGH-T999

#118 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,522 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

I'm not a fan of either the challenger or the overpriced vw, but i would take the bentley because there will always be someone with more dollars than sense like Alice to buy it from me.

have fun with your proprietary parts that are overpriced for no reason except a 3500% profit margin

#119 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,000 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

It's not a dumb decision that makes me a moron...

I just like the challenger a hell of a lot better than the flying spur or continental.

I like how you asked me, "if my parents offered..." I bet you're used to that.

Sent from my SGH-T999

I was speaking generally when I said your parents, but then again most people's parent buy them their first few cars. In fact, I can't think of one friend of mine that didn't get a car from family. Were actually looking right now for an Audi TT for my nephew for his upcoming 15th bday just like my sister and I and all my friends got. Not sure your point, but a few exceptions of some poors that didn't go down this way doesn't change the norm.

Here is a nice video on classic Dodge.

Keep in mind this video is of an 06 Flying Spur and the HP was kicked up along with other upgrades in 08 ,10, and 13 that brought stock 0-60 from 4.9 to currently 4.6 stock, 4.3 Speed edition. So basically this is an older slower stock model in video, but you get the point!

#120 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,000 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

it must be depressing for alice to know that his existence holds no meaning beyond his ability to brag about the things he owns

Hey Philly, it's Friday and Saturday night, what you been up to? Asking people on a football board for marriage advice after working all day and night? Wow, you know as I sit here drunk posting after being out partying most of the day, I'm just still not seeing all this better life you keep bragging about, especially when you don't even seem to like the person you're married to and sound like maybe you are doing the same holier than thou routine you run with me to her. I think your online persona has gone to your head and your starting to believe your own stories. YIKES!

Also, since you're a self proclaimed omnipotent geek and not a normal guy, you probably don't understand guys talking about their cars is normal guy talk, not bragging about things they own. I'm actually really surprised you even like football, to be honest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.