Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 new head coaches in the NFC South next season?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Smith isn't getting fired this season.  The team is riddled with injuries and they honestly had a tough schedule to open the year.  The first game they truly should have won was the Jets game.  They'll turn it around.  If they can split with the Saints and sweep the Bucs and Panthers (very likely) they'll finish around 8-8.  

But there will definitely be at least 2 new head coaches in the NFC South next year.

Posted

fug hiring a falcons coach.

Posted

mike smith, if fired, would be a huge mistake

Posted

Sean Payton is god in comparison to these other coaches

Posted

Schiano seems likely. Mike Smith, highly doubt it.

Posted

Greg Roman please. We gave him his start, now let him finish it as a HC.

Posted

if the falcons fire smith i will fuging pick him up and drive him to BoA stadium.

Posted

Why would you people want a coach that failed to deliver when it matters ie the post season?

Fug being great every regular season to only get bounced early in the playoffs year after year.

Frankly I think people put too much blame on one player or one HC for failing to make the super bowl. The playoffs are a totally different beast from the regular season, the playoffs more have to do with luck and who happens to be hot than schemes, planning etc. Mike Smith has made the playoffs every year for like the last 5 years. You know how hard it is to do that in the NFL? If I had to choose, I would take 5 straight playoff appearances over one SB loss appearance accompanied by inconsistent seasons like we had under Fox.

Posted

If we were to go with an offensive minded coach, I suspect that Gettleman will look at Kyle Shanahan. Simply being that Gettleman has worked in the same division as the Skins and has seen what they have done with RGIII and that offense and also he does have a connection with Mike Shanahan from his days with Denver.

It just makes sense.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Cowher HC + Wisenhunt OC + LeBeau DC = Panthers Super Bowl  Richardson's *Head Explodes*

Posted

You have about a 0.0 chance of getting Dick LeBeau away from the Steelers :lol:

Posted

You have about a 0.0 chance of getting Dick LeBeau away from the Steelers :lol:

Right you are.