Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey something rare...let's kill it!

26 posts in this topic

Posted

White tails can be bound albino or calico. 

Posted

If they hunt for "sport" and the "adrenaline rush" why do they use high powered rifles and hide like weasels? If you wanna make a sport out of it jump out of a bush butt ass naked and charge it with a 4" pocket knife.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hunting for sport is for puffs.

Posted

If they hunt for "sport" and the "adrenaline rush" why do they use high powered rifles and hide like weasels? If you wanna make a sport out of it jump out of a bush butt ass naked and charge it with a 4" pocket knife.

Never hunted moose have you.

You do that and get back to us. 

Posted

My dad has told me stories of going hunting when he grew up. They tracked deer and killed them when they found them.

Today, most people just sit in a stand, put out food and pheromones and wait for the deer to walk by. Hardly a sport and no skill involved.

Posted

I don't hunt, I'd rather fish, but I respect bow hunters, that can't be easy.

Posted

Ehh I think it's fair enough that they didn't know it was sacred. They donated the hide at least.

It sucks, but whatever. Don't see why it should be treated differently than the brown mooses, that just seems like white supremacy at work.

Posted

LOL thats why when animals attack these folks I dont mind at all...instakarma 

Posted

cowards with shotguns

Posted

I have no issue with hunting at all...and if you've ever been to Nova Scotia or the rest of the Canadian maritimes, there's moose all over the damn place.

Lack of education or poor judgement on shooting this white moose, but then again...they were within their rights to do so.  Unfortunate that this animal meant more to the natives than the hunters probably initially knew.

this moose will feed those three hunter's families for a few months though...so I'm not sure where the "sport" comments come from...there's no indication this was any sort of trophy hunt.

Posted

moose are fuging scary as poo

Posted

People of the Capitol of Penom casting judgement once again.