Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronn

I've been told this is funny because it is photoshopped. I still don't find it humorous. Do you?

68 posts in this topic

While you see changing the skin color as racially motivated I see it as a way of distinguishing that the child was not his. Of course with the sense of humor the person has there is no way to know their intention and it certainly could have been racially motivated. Since we are in a vacuum with this picture, not knowing the background, I find it interesting top see what people think.

oj-naked-gun-500x281.jpg

Then Frank Drebin chases Nordberg down the hall....racism? or easiest way to show infidelity

The only way you can compare these two us if Frank instead if chasing OJ around went and beat the shyt out of Elvis' ex wife and played the spousal abuse for laughs.

not offended, but didn't find it funny either so...

1 person likes this

The only way you can compare these two us if Frank instead if chasing OJ around went and beat the shyt out of Elvis' ex wife and played the spousal abuse for laughs.

So its about spousal abuse and not racially motivated

I suppose I'd have to find the original posting of the photoshop to truly judge the racial content. However, when I go to the places that do have it posted with comments, the comments seem more racially charged as opposed to having to deal with an affair...

so how many of you laugh at family guy on the reg

Perhaps I don't think of things like that first and foremost. My wife and I talked about adopting at some point in our lives after we are done having kids naturally. They most likely will be from somewhere like Kenya. So to me seeing to white people with a baby of another race doesn't make my mind go down that path

(But I understand the intent)

within the last ten years?

well i had a nice lengthy reply typed up, hit reply, and something choked and my comment got deleted.

more later

I feel like you're reaching, as were the other references to a movie.

This is a photo of average folks that was edited and circulated on the internet.

For all I know, the person that made it isn't paid for their comedy, nor on a level of a movie or tv director as far as artistic or creative license goes.

Again, PhillyB, I'm not trying to guilt you into anything or whatever. I just felt like it was a statement towards society as to how people react to things like this differently.

So its about spousal abuse and not racially motivated

It is about both. I think the white family in front of a black child is also being played for a laugh in this case.

But my point is even if a black child is there to tell a story it is still not funny if you are only playing on abuse and infidelity.

As a matter of fact I don't think it is funny on any level.

1 person likes this