Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronn

I've been told this is funny because it is photoshopped. I still don't find it humorous. Do you?

68 posts in this topic

hey tubby, waddle on in here and explain why domestic violence is funny when it's fake but not when it's real

fug u asshole.

:)

I love u sweetie though.

Let me try this.

Can anyone articulate why this is funny? If you can tell me why this is funny I will give pie.

Edit: if that person happens to be PhillyB please do it in a way the a simpleton like myself can understand. :P

Let me try this.

Can anyone articulate why this is funny? If you can tell me why this is funny I will give pie.

Is this funny?  It wouldn't be if it really happened right.

Is this funny? It wouldn't be if it really happened right.

">

anyway to answer your question teeray, it's funny because women getting punched in the face is funny

i mean not REALLY getting punched in the face; just the idea of it. i would never condone domestic violence. i just enjoy the thought of it

2 people like this

What would be really funny is if someone punched Cantrell in the vagina.

1 person likes this

What would be really funny *huff* is if someone *wheeze* punched Cantrell *huff* in the vagina.

what would be really funny is if you actually addressed those who want to know why the thought of a woman being punched in the face is "humorous" to you

I generally don't huff and wheeze unless I'm with your mom... She's a wilder vixen than you.

anyway to answer your question teeray, it's funny because women getting punched in the face is funny

i mean not REALLY getting punched in the face; just the idea of it. i would never condone domestic violence. i just enjoy the thought of it

It is an interesting question and I am not sure I can answer that question about everything I think is funny.

But to address Doyle's example, I sometimes laugh when things happen in a cartoon that I would not find funny in a live action show or movie.

For example, I may laugh when Peter hits Meg in Family Guy but would find it terrible and unfunny if a live action movie played child abuse for laughs even if I know if didn't really happen.

A cartoon at least creates a divide to reality because it is a cartoon.

So it is more a question of human psyche that punching a woman in the face is thought of as funny.

It is an interesting question and not completely meant to be a dick about it, I just don't see the humor there.

One more question, what if the picture was not photoshopped but misunderstood. For example a white couple adopted a black child and the wife had a skin condition that looked line a bruise. Would it still be funny because it didn't really happen?