Photo
- - - - -

gymnast wins gold because she's black and the race-baiting media plays the race card

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,140 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

http://espn.go.com/o...959/really-line

After fellow Italian Vanessa Ferrari and Ferlito finished fourth and fifth on the balance beam -- just behind Biles -- Ferlito said with a laugh during a video interview, "I told Vane that next time we'll have our skin black also so we can win, too."

Biles became the first black gymnast to become world champion. At last year's London Games, Gabby Douglas became the first black woman to win the Olympic all-around title.

"It did bother her," Nellie Biles, Simone's mother, told USA Today. "I told her, 'Don't get roped into this' and, 'Don't let those comments ruin this moment for you. Just be proud of your performance and outcome.'

"People are entitled to their opinion. For [Ferlito] to go into this racism stuff is pointless, and [Simone] is not going to address it."

imo this isn't racism because the blacks are handed things based purely on the color of their skin (directly contradicting noted republican martin luther king jr's dream) and you can look no further than our dictator in chief president barack hussein obama, voted into office purely out of white guilt and black racism

#2 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

blazing-saddles-300.jpg

#3 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,355 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Ilatians are super racist

#4 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,140 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

ugh those fuging llatians

#5 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,355 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

I know right

#6 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

http://espn.go.com/o...959/really-line

imo this isn't racism because the blacks are handed things based purely on the color of their skin (directly contradicting noted republican martin luther king jr's dream) and you can look no further than our dictator in chief president barack hussein obama, voted into office purely out of white guilt and black racism

Boom.

I have nothing against Obama.

However, I do have a strong disdain for the majority of his supporters who voted for him solely based on his skin color.

#7 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,135 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

Just what percentage of the population do you think said to themselves, "Gee I really like that McCain guy and all his ideas...but I gotta vote for the black guy with the ideas I don't like"?

#8 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,034 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

Sooo...there are racists around?  Please tell us more breaking news in a completely snarky and worthless manner.

#9 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,896 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:20 AM

Q. If Tarzan and Jane were Italian, what would Cheetah be?
A. The least hairy of the three.

#10 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,319 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

So black people have taken golf, tennis and gymnastics.

What's next? Polo?

#11 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,422 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

What kind of polo

#12 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Just what percentage of the population do you think said to themselves, "Gee I really like that McCain guy and all his ideas...but I gotta vote for the black guy with the ideas I don't like"?

96% of the black population voted for Obama. Most of them probably don't even know who McCain is.

#13 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,958 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

96% of the black population voted for Obama. Most of them probably don't even know who McCain is.

lol

#14 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,135 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

You didn't answer the question - for example, if 94 percent of the black population voted for Gore or Clinton or whatever, the the answer might be 2 percent.

Of course I can say the same thing about McCain, as in what percentage of people that rend to vote D voted for McCain because he's ex military and Obama is not -

#15 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,135 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

And of course your answer suggesting that black voters may not know who Obamas opponent was is about the most blatant display of actual racist thinking I've seen here in a while - do you think that white voters voted for McCain and didn't know who Obama was?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com