Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gymnast wins gold because she's black and the race-baiting media plays the race card

62 posts in this topic

Posted

http://espn.go.com/olympics/gymnastics/story/_/id/9800959/really-line

After fellow Italian Vanessa Ferrari and Ferlito finished fourth and fifth on the balance beam -- just behind Biles -- Ferlito said with a laugh during a video interview, "I told Vane that next time we'll have our skin black also so we can win, too."

Biles became the first black gymnast to become world champion. At last year's London Games, Gabby Douglas became the first black woman to win the Olympic all-around title.

"It did bother her," Nellie Biles, Simone's mother, told USA Today. "I told her, 'Don't get roped into this' and, 'Don't let those comments ruin this moment for you. Just be proud of your performance and outcome.'

"People are entitled to their opinion. For [Ferlito] to go into this racism stuff is pointless, and [simone] is not going to address it."

imo this isn't racism because the blacks are handed things based purely on the color of their skin (directly contradicting noted republican martin luther king jr's dream) and you can look no further than our dictator in chief president barack hussein obama, voted into office purely out of white guilt and black racism

1 person likes this

Posted

blazing-saddles-300.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Ilatians are super racist

1 person likes this

Posted

ugh those fuging llatians

Posted

I know right

Posted

http://espn.go.com/olympics/gymnastics/story/_/id/9800959/really-line

imo this isn't racism because the blacks are handed things based purely on the color of their skin (directly contradicting noted republican martin luther king jr's dream) and you can look no further than our dictator in chief president barack hussein obama, voted into office purely out of white guilt and black racism

Boom.

I have nothing against Obama.

However, I do have a strong disdain for the majority of his supporters who voted for him solely based on his skin color.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just what percentage of the population do you think said to themselves, "Gee I really like that McCain guy and all his ideas...but I gotta vote for the black guy with the ideas I don't like"?

Posted

Sooo...there are racists around?  Please tell us more breaking news in a completely snarky and worthless manner.

2 people like this

Posted

Q. If Tarzan and Jane were Italian, what would Cheetah be?
A. The least hairy of the three.

1 person likes this

Posted

So black people have taken golf, tennis and gymnastics.

What's next? Polo?

Posted

What kind of polo

Posted

Just what percentage of the population do you think said to themselves, "Gee I really like that McCain guy and all his ideas...but I gotta vote for the black guy with the ideas I don't like"?

96% of the black population voted for Obama. Most of them probably don't even know who McCain is.