Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gymnast wins gold because she's black and the race-baiting media plays the race card

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

96% of the black population voted for Obama. Most of them probably don't even know who McCain is.

lol

Posted · Report post

96% of the black population voted for Obama. Most of them probably don't even know who McCain is.

You didn't answer the question - for example, if 94 percent of the black population voted for Gore or Clinton or whatever, the the answer might be 2 percent.

Of course I can say the same thing about McCain, as in what percentage of people that rend to vote D voted for McCain because he's ex military and Obama is not -

Posted · Report post

And of course your answer suggesting that black voters may not know who Obamas opponent was is about the most blatant display of actual racist thinking I've seen here in a while - do you think that white voters voted for McCain and didn't know who Obama was?

Posted · Report post

And of course your answer suggesting that black voters may not know who Obamas opponent was is about the most blatant display of actual racist thinking I've seen here in a while - do you think that white voters voted for McCain and didn't know who Obama was?

Racism? The only racism is the actual action I was referring to. Typing it as a statement isn't racist.

Did you not listen to hip hop/rap FM/xm stations during the first election? All it was, nonstop, "go vote brothas!" "make history!" "yes we can!" "we gotta stand up and make our voice heard!" "doesn't matter if you rep/dem, go vote and make history!" "register to vote!" "If you know a brotha who ain't registered get his ass registered and make him help us make history!" ....

Everything they talked about was voting for Obama because he was black. Not one single time did they bring up actual politics/policies/etc. Not once.

Posted · Report post

Sooo...there are racists around?  Please tell us more breaking news in a completely snarky and worthless manner.

hey fat, that's not really the point.

this is the type of racism that's p common (at least here in the south). she only won because she's black. she only got that job because she's black. she only got accepted to college because she's black. she only received a scholarship because she's black. he only got elected president because he's black.

the difference of course is that fat old republicans aren't worried about the results of some gymnastics competition, so they're not interjecting their dumb beliefs for stuff like that. they save it for their hilariously flawed view of things like affirmative action or politics in general.

Posted · Report post

Racism? The only racism is the actual action I was referring to. Typing it as a statement isn't racist.

Did you not listen to hip hop/rap FM/xm stations during the first election? All it was, nonstop, "go vote brothas!" "make history!" "yes we can!" "we gotta stand up and make our voice heard!" "doesn't matter if you rep/dem, go vote and make history!" "register to vote!" "If you know a brotha who ain't registered get his ass registered and make him help us make history!" ....

Everything they talked about was voting for Obama because he was black. Not one single time did they bring up actual politics/policies/etc. Not once.

not a single time! in the whole world! you know how they are

Posted · Report post

hey fat, that's not really the point.

this is the type of racism that's p common (at least here in the south). she only won because she's black. she only got that job because she's black. she only got accepted to college because she's black. she only received a scholarship because she's black. he only got elected president because he's black.

the difference of course is that fat old republicans aren't worried about the results of some gymnastics competition, so they're not interjecting their dumb beliefs for stuff like that. they save it for their hilariously flawed view of things like affirmative action or politics in general.

Well go yell it in the streets... people are racist!  Big news!

Wear your Capt Obvious costume while you do it please.

While you're at it... don't be such a giant douche and people might actually take you seriously once in a while.

Posted · Report post

While you're at it... don't be such a giant douche and people might actually take you seriously once in a while.

Hasn't worked for me.

Posted · Report post

Hasn't worked for me.

I take you very seriously HP.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

this is gold coming from "i liek tities" himself

go yell that in the streets, tubs. be the change you want!

Posted · Report post

this is gold coming from "i liek tities" himself

go yell that in the streets, tubs. be the change you want!

Funny you should mention that, I DO like titties.

Posted · Report post

yeah people are racist so meh let's just shrug it off, people bein' people, amirite?

or are you going to argue that this is the tinderbox so racism is just old hat?