Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gymnast wins gold because she's black and the race-baiting media plays the race card

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Surely your quote button is broken... lol

search function sure isn't. edit isn't either. i implore folks who are interested to search this fat sack of poo's post history for terms such as "racist," "racism," and "prejudice" for literally dozens of examples of "sure racism exists but what about the white victims?" and "of course racism exists but henry gates was just throwing a temper tantrum"

sz has called you out on the exact same poo multiple times before, including the time you posted a video in a thread about dumb racist paul deen of a black comedian conforming to racist stereotype. you're always quick to say that racism exists so that you can quickly fall back on that as you attack posters every time they call a racist a racist

Posted

and by the way, look no further than this very thread for a prime example of tubby desperately attempting to make this thread about anything but pervasive racism

i don't know why he feels it's necessary to attack a poster for posting an example of one of the most harmful manifestations of racism in modern society (they only achieved __________ because they're black) but sure enough, tubs isn't interested in that. but never fear, he did in fact post that racism exists. it's the same fuging formula in every fuging thread.

Posted

Does this mean you're not coming bowling?

Posted

that's a fat ppl sport

Posted

I don't really consider it a sport and frankly I suck at it... Only going cause its a school thing for my kid.

Posted

I don't know why I go onto the tinderbox looking for good conversation. Half of These threads just end up with some one being called fat or racist.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know why I go onto the tinderbox looking for good conversation. Half of These threads just end up with some one being called fat or racist.

Half?

2 people like this

Posted

Half?

Edit:

All

1 person likes this

Posted

Of all of teh race based threads ever created on the huddle, about 2 have contained legitimate worthwhile, intellectual discussions.

Posted

Years ago, a black man won a NASCAR race. Officials promptly awarded the trophy to the second place finisher. I doubt anybody said a word.

Cut to present day, a black woman achieves a ground-breaking accomplishment.... AND IS GIVEN THE MEDAL. Some dumbass makes a comment so the bleeders have something to point to.

Seems like y'all could learn from this advice, "People are entitled to their opinion. For [Ferlito] to go into this racism stuff is pointless, and [simone] is not going to address it."

Getting offended for someone else has got to be one of the most insulting things out there these days.

Posted

lol nope

racism of any form should be pointed out and shamed, among other things

2828340760_d9985e852c.jpg?v=0

Posted

also it's interesting seeing the same people shitting up thread after thread re: ______ said/did a racist thing. it's almost as if you people have a vested interest in this, but don't quite want to own it. perhaps it's because racists are pointed out and shamed. now racists have no choice but to say things like "those damn welfare queens driving cadillacs," "stop forced busing," or "come on guys please just stop posting threads about high-profile instances of racism because it upsets my delicate sensibilities"