Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

gymnast wins gold because she's black and the race-baiting media plays the race card

62 posts in this topic

Hey Cantrell... I'm taking off a little early today to hit the gym so I can go bowling with my son tonight... 

We'll be at Cardinal Lanes on Shipyard... come on over I'll buy you a beer. :)   

Enjoyed talking with you... haven't done this in a while...  call me fat and tell me I'm a racist bigot... I'll check in on my phone in a while sweetie and give you some pie.   ;)

PS- be nice and I'll give you a ride on my hoverround.

it's pretty incredible. just the sheer amount of "sure racism exists of course it exists but is this racist? nope" and "yeah racism is real and yeah this is bad but let me tell you black people are also racist" in your post history

Surely your quote button is broken... lol

I thought you left to go bowling?

He is bowling for race baiters at the moment.  Doing pretty well also as the other team is contsantly in the gutter and you can't score there

I thought you left to go bowling?

No that's later... At gym now...

not a single time! in the whole world! you know how they are

Yes, they. The people on the radio. Your race-baiting troll skills suck.

Racism? The only racism is the actual action I was referring to. Typing it as a statement isn't racist.

Did you not listen to hip hop/rap FM/xm stations during the first election? All it was, nonstop, "go vote brothas!" "make history!" "yes we can!" "we gotta stand up and make our voice heard!" "doesn't matter if you rep/dem, go vote and make history!" "register to vote!" "If you know a brotha who ain't registered get his ass registered and make him help us make history!" ....

Everything they talked about was voting for Obama because he was black. Not one single time did they bring up actual politics/policies/etc. Not once.

What a sad little thing you are.

1 person likes this

Surely your quote button is broken... lol

search function sure isn't. edit isn't either. i implore folks who are interested to search this fat sack of poo's post history for terms such as "racist," "racism," and "prejudice" for literally dozens of examples of "sure racism exists but what about the white victims?" and "of course racism exists but henry gates was just throwing a temper tantrum"

sz has called you out on the exact same poo multiple times before, including the time you posted a video in a thread about dumb racist paul deen of a black comedian conforming to racist stereotype. you're always quick to say that racism exists so that you can quickly fall back on that as you attack posters every time they call a racist a racist

and by the way, look no further than this very thread for a prime example of tubby desperately attempting to make this thread about anything but pervasive racism

i don't know why he feels it's necessary to attack a poster for posting an example of one of the most harmful manifestations of racism in modern society (they only achieved __________ because they're black) but sure enough, tubs isn't interested in that. but never fear, he did in fact post that racism exists. it's the same fuging formula in every fuging thread.