Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No We're Going To Win Threads From Zod?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow I dont know if that's a good thing or bad thing 

Posted

He is probably still trying to figure out a way to incorporate the words "offensive line" and "coaching" into a thread about "winning".

3 people like this

Posted

It took only 4 games for my preseason optimism to be deflated.

Thanks Rivera.

6 people like this

Posted

What is so good about winning, anyway? Winning is so over rated. Losing is much easier and less stressful.

4 people like this

Posted

It's funny how I spoke of offensive struggles all preseason and was called a nancy and Debbie. Now all of a sudden people are saying what happened to this offense. The writing was on the wall.

This team can't just can't put up points in the red zone. Either the play calling sucks, or the line breaks down, or the wrs drop passes, or the qb throws it to the other team. Damn offense full of can't get rights.

I was never optimistic about this offense because I saw it in the preseason. It scares me to death when the offense has the ball because you never know what your going to get. No identity just a bunch of randomness.

The defensive line has only impressed me when they've played at home. Luke has to be feeling the way Cam felt in 2011.

I actually feel bad for Ron after the Arizona game the players let him down in that one.

I thought this team would go 9-7 or 10-6, but they just continuously find a way to beat themselves. It's times in the game where the Panthers look like the best team in football on both sides of the football only to find a way to lose.

Welcome back to reality of the Carolina Panthers Zod, just good enough to lose it in the end.

Posted

We're going to win.

1 person likes this

Posted

In some sort of sadistic way, I was actually looking forward to the huddle's meltdown during the fourth quarter of the Arizona game.  It crossed my mind that hey, maybe losing is more entertaining than winning.

That is what it's come to.

FML

3 people like this

Posted

never thought id be looking forward to the offseason in october

Posted

It's funny how I spoke of offensive struggles all preseason and was called a nancy and Debbie. Now all of a sudden people are saying what happened to this offense. The writing was on the wall.

Objective and rational thinking is highly frowned upon on the Huddle. Don't let it happen again.

Posted

This season blows. I panicked about the Shula promotion right from the start. Did I exaggerate? A little. We're not the worst team in the NFL (we only suck a tad less than The Giants).

Screw you guys, I'm taking my 1-3 and going home.

Posted

The soothsayers around the web are all picking the Vik-queens......For some odd reason, I know we will win.

Posted

I still watch and enjoy the games, however, I no longer expect us to win and this has vastly improved my viewing experience.

Thank goodness I have ECU.