Photo
- - - - -

No We're Going To Win Threads From Zod?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#25 Frank Hollywood

Frank Hollywood

Ultimate Troll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

The only Cam Newton era game I've been able to attend during the regular season was the last Vikings one.

I hope this time I can watch them win from my couch.

#26 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
Guests

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

It's funny how I spoke of offensive struggles all preseason and was called a nancy and Debbie. Now all of a sudden people are saying what happened to this offense. The writing was on the wall.

This team can't just can't put up points in the red zone. Either the play calling sucks, or the line breaks down, or the wrs drop passes, or the qb throws it to the other team. Damn offense full of can't get rights.

I was never optimistic about this offense because I saw it in the preseason. It scares me to death when the offense has the ball because you never know what your going to get. No identity just a bunch of randomness.

The defensive line has only impressed me when they've played at home. Luke has to be feeling the way Cam felt in 2011.

I actually feel bad for Ron after the Arizona game the players let him down in that one.

I thought this team would go 9-7 or 10-6, but they just continuously find a way to beat themselves. It's times in the game where the Panthers look like the best team in football on both sides of the football only to find a way to lose.

Welcome back to reality of the Carolina Panthers Zod, just good enough to lose it in the end.

They will go 10-6, miss the playoffs, and Rivera will be back next season.

Hardy, Ginn, LaFell, Mikell, Mitchell, etc will all leave and follow the money. Williams, Stewart, Godfrey, etc will be cut.

Gross will retire, Smitty will be traded, Fua will be given an extension, as well as Rivera.

1/2/3 rd picks will be used on DE/CB/FS while 4/5/6 and the 6th from the Beason trade will go towards OL/WR/OL/WR to replace Gross and Smitty.

A bunch of no name, veteran OL/WR will be signed in FA.

#27 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

It took only 4 games for my preseason optimism to be deflated.

Thanks Rivera.

To your credit, you called the dismantling of the Giants...you spoke of how they're were going to get our hopes up just to let us down.  That's what happened.  

#28 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

They will go 10-6, miss the playoffs, and Rivera will be back next season.

Hardy, Ginn, LaFell, Mikell, Mitchell, etc will all leave and follow the money. Williams, Stewart, Godfrey, etc will be cut.

Gross will retire, Smitty will be traded, Fua will be given an extension, as well as Rivera.

1/2/3 rd picks will be used on DE/CB/FS while 4/5/6 and the 6th from the Beason trade will go towards OL/WR/OL/WR to replace Gross and Smitty.

A bunch of no name, veteran OL/WR will be signed in FA.

Lafell will be lucky to find a job another team.

#29 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

It's funny how I spoke of offensive struggles all preseason and was called a nancy and Debbie. Now all of a sudden people are saying what happened to this offense. The writing was on the wall.

This team can't just can't put up points in the red zone. Either the play calling sucks, or the line breaks down, or the wrs drop passes, or the qb throws it to the other team. Damn offense full of can't get rights.

I was never optimistic about this offense because I saw it in the preseason. It scares me to death when the offense has the ball because you never know what your going to get. No identity just a bunch of randomness.

The defensive line has only impressed me when they've played at home. Luke has to be feeling the way Cam felt in 2011.

I actually feel bad for Ron after the Arizona game the players let him down in that one.

I thought this team would go 9-7 or 10-6, but they just continuously find a way to beat themselves. It's times in the game where the Panthers look like the best team in football on both sides of the football only to find a way to lose.

Welcome back to reality of the Carolina Panthers Zod, just good enough to lose it in the end.

To be fair/honest there were quite a few of us who were not sold on our offense....Zod being one of the most outspoken against Shula....

The offense stunk during the preseason so there was very little hope to go off of in the first place :(

#30 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

To be fair/honest there were quite a few of us who were not sold on our offense....Zod being one of the most outspoken against Shula....

The offense stunk during the preseason so there was very little hope to go off of in the first place :(

I went on several rants about the offense in the preseason and got the "it's just preseason talk"

#31 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

I went on several rants about the offense in the preseason and got the "it's just preseason talk"

Yea some Panther fans always say that around here and we always go 1-4...then ppl like us say..."well now it's regular season fools"

Preseason shows more than people care to admit.

#32 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

In some sort of sadistic way, I was actually looking forward to the huddle's meltdown during the fourth quarter of the Arizona game.  It crossed my mind that hey, maybe losing is more entertaining than winning.

That is what it's come to.

FML

But winning brings media respect, and that is important!