Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You have a magic wand. You can fix ONE thing about the Panthers. What do you do?

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Most will probably say to fire Rivera and/or Shula. I get that and that's probably my #2 choice. Me personally? I won't get into it much again because I've beat it to death this week, but I'd wave that wand and turn Cam Newton into an average to above average quarterback in the 4th. I think that could have masked a lot of Ron Rivera's weaknesses and could likely still be an issue under the next coach in 2014.

How about you?

1 person likes this

Posted

Give Cam the abilities of Joe Montana

1 person likes this

Posted

Fix the OL

4 people like this

Posted

I would morph Ron Rivera's brain from a former LB that took too many hits to the head during his playing career, to one that has the collective football knowledge of John Madden, Chuck Noll, Bill Walsh, Don Shula and Bill Bilichick.

Posted

Coaching staff, sadly.

1 person likes this

Posted

All Pro OL

1 person likes this

Posted

make rivera and  shula into coaches that are  good problem solving and great strategic planners and who can adapt and adjust to defeat any wrinkles thrown at them and who can manage close games without giving the game away.

Posted

I'd trade the Panthers fanbase for a bunch of sqawking monkeys. Thread quality would improve 10000%

so replace the current fanbase who is unhappy with being a perrinial losing team with a bunch of fans who just don't know any better.

makes sense.

5 people like this

Posted

I'd make it so we didn't have any more "cleverly disguised" threads blaming Cam instead of coaches. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

You act like Cam is awful in the 4th

Posted

Switch ownership from JR to Mark Cuban.  It all starts upstairs.

3 people like this