Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

You have a magic wand. You can fix ONE thing about the Panthers. What do you do?

Either A) magically restore jerry rice to 22yrs old and have him on a life time contract to the panthers or B) wave my magic wand to have kasey kickoff in bounds in the SB and have a Lombardi.

Either A) magically restore jerry rice to 22yrs old and have him on a life time contract to the panthers or B) wave my magic wand to have kasey kickoff in bounds in the SB and have a Lombardi.

Get rid of Mike Shula.  Cant make adjustments to save his life (see the last 3 quarters of the Arizona game), hasnt done much of anything anywhere.....You know?...let me rethink this.....better yet, lets get rid of the one in charge who made this man OC.........

I would wave my wand and we would magically win 11+ game per season, but not always 16 just to make it less conspicuous. The NFL might get boring after a while since we'd be guaranteed playoffs every year and we'd likely win multiple Super Bowls per decade, but ayyy.

I would "fix" Rivera's philosophy of momentum in a game. I like everything else about him, but the guy is not a chess master. That is his greatest weakness and unfortunately the most "unfixable"

Magic wand...3 wishes...whatever

1) Swap Cam for Luck

2) Land Sammy Watkins or Mike Lee

3) Find an owner that looks at this as a team rather than a business venture

I'd rather keep losing than win by magic. If I had no choice then I'd make Cam a great QB. Whatever he's missing at the moment, add that.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Icy89