Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You have a magic wand. You can fix ONE thing about the Panthers. What do you do?

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Start the season over with our new head coach Kevin Sumlin!

Posted

All of you idiots saying trade Cam are showing your true colors. If your problem with Cam really was his QB skills, you'd fix that rather than just trade him for someone else.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would fix the wand so that it could fix multiple things. Then, do two chicks at the same time, wave my wand inside all of the cheerleaders, then all the Panthers bullsh!t, all black unis, Super Bowl, Vince Lombardi back from the dead on ye sidelines etc. etc. blah blah blah..

Posted

Upgrade the OL and WR corps.

Only because I am so interested in hearing what the excuses would be on here then when Cam still struggles.

Posted

I assume most Huddlers have watched the few times Cam has been able to stand in the pocket without inside pressure. He is deadly in that situation.

So give us an all-pro offensive line and I'll roll with the rest until the next draft. And of course, the next coaching staff.

1 person likes this

Posted

Me as the owner.

I can't guarantee a successful football program. But I can promise free beer in the 4th quarter when poo goes down.

Posted

Double the size of my penis......wait, what was the question?

Posted

Double the size of my penis......wait, what was the question?

2 inches still isn't impressive

Posted

I'd fix their inability to win Super Bowls.

Posted

Most will probably say to fire Rivera and/or Shula. I get that and that's probably my #2 choice. Me personally? I won't get into it much again because I've beat it to death this week, but I'd wave that wand and turn Cam Newton into an average to above average quarterback in the 4th. I think that could have masked a lot of Ron Rivera's weaknesses and could likely still be an issue under the next coach in 2014.

How about you?

You have a magic wand and can fix ANYTHING on the Panthers, and you explicitly say you want to turn Cam into an "average" or "above average" quarterback in the 4th? Either you really lack creativity and ambition, or this thread was your "subtle" way of saying you think Cam is a huge choke artist.

Posted

hire pete carroll lol 

Posted

I assume most Huddlers have watched the few times Cam has been able to stand in the pocket without inside pressure. He is deadly in that situation.

So give us an all-pro offensive line and I'll roll with the rest until the next draft. And of course, the next coaching staff.

So, if he had no pressure on him and had better WR's, he will be successful.

Very insightful....the same statement could be said about any QB on an nfl roster.