Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, hope your ready to see our D get gashed on Sunday

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Because Adrian is going to run like a man on fire Sunday. I would fear for my life trying to tackle him Sunday because he's going to redefine inspirational running.

And I actually hope he does it too.

Posted

You beat me to this topic. Whenever Panthers go against a sad story, they get pummeled. Panthers will leave with a fat L. 

Posted

This should be locked!

There are things more important than football sometimes

If it's not locked you're gonna wish that u had!

RIP lil man, and prayers to AP and his family and all effected by this senseless act

Posted

Because Adrian is going to run like a man on fire Sunday. I would fear for my life trying to tackle him Sunday because he's going to redefine inspirational running.

And I actually hope he does it too.

Herp goes the weasel.

Usually, when I want attention, I pretend my back hurts and the wife will give me some TLC. But hellz, if this works for you...have at it.

Posted

Why the fug would you hope he runs all over us?  I hope he gets fuged up and has his worst game as a pro.  fug him this week as a football player.

Sorry about the kid though.  Death would be too good for the guy that did this.  Hope he gets raped in the ass nightly.

Posted

You're

1 person likes this

Posted

This should be locked!

RIP lil man, and prayers to AP and his family and all effected by this senseless act

Why would I wish I had?

Is there something wrong with expecting AP to play inspired? He's already said he's playing, and I'd expect him to play great. Nothing wrong with that. I

1 person likes this

Posted

This should be locked!

So we can't talk about a football player our team is going up against in 3 days because his son died? We aren't saying anything bad or derogatory or anything like that.
2 people like this

Posted

Yeah it will be ugly. Expect some records to be broken tbh.

Posted

This should be locked!

If the son was homosexual you would have nothing to say right now. No one is saying anything terrible, we all just know AP is going to play inspired football. You truly are an awful member of this forum.

2 people like this

Posted

I love the Panthers, but if an amazing performance can help him cope at all, I'm rooting for him.

1 person likes this

Posted

I rather not talk about the game today, tomorrow would be a better time to discuss the matchup.