Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Well, hope your ready to see our D get gashed on Sunday

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#31 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

I love the Panthers, but if an amazing performance can help him cope at all, I'm rooting for him.

I hope our D feels differently than you. Life is life and football is football.
As far as life goes, my heart sincerely goes out to him and his family.
As far as football goes, I hope we hold him to negative yardage.

#32 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

If the son was homosexual you would have nothing to say right now. No one is saying anything terrible, we all just know AP is going to play inspired football. You truly are an awful member of this forum.

What does a 2 yr olds sexuality have anything to do with this???
People are blowing what I said way out of proportion...
And lastly, you can block me in your settings so that u don't have to read my comments.

And as far as this forum goes, there are a lot of classless people here as evidenced by some of the horrible comments in the other AP threads.

As far as your opinion as to my worth here, who cares??

Bottom line is that a 2 yr old is gone now... Who cares about football?! I don't. I feel for AP... And no child should die like his son did.

I'll defend that til the day I die!

#33 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

Just out of curiosity, what did TCF say about gay people?  I could use a laugh. 

#34 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

AP knows what most players know which is playing football and doing what you have been doing for decades when you are in the midst of crisis is often a blessed relief.  He is playing because it provides a needed distraction to his pain.  Sure he will dedicate the game to his son and the team will want to win one for Adrien.  Just like the Giants wanted to win it for Coughlin.  In the end the result will go to the team that plays the best and the players who are more motivated for whatever reason.  The Vikings will play hard because they are 1-4, need to win at home and want to win for Adrien.  Our team will be playing hard because we are 1-3, are playing for their jobs and need to atone for the beating at Arizona last week.  We will need to win for whatever reason and AP will get his yards.  I don't care if he has a great game or not as long as we win.

#35 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Just out of curiosity, what did TCF say about gay people? I could use a laugh.

TCF stands by his values and the bible! Just as AP does!!! We both believe that marriage is ONLY between a man and a woman, and regardless of the secular garbage going in in our society that's how it should be.

I argued that point on this site and people that were homosexuals didn't like my opinion because it's not "popular" these days.

Laugh away

#36 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

What does a 2 yr olds sexuality have anything to do with this???
People are blowing what I said way out of proportion...
And lastly, you can block me in your settings so that u don't have to read my comments.

And as far as this forum goes, there are a lot of classless people here as evidenced by some of the horrible comments in the other AP threads.

As far as your opinion as to my worth here, who cares??

Bottom line is that a 2 yr old is gone now... Who cares about football?! I don't. I feel for AP... And no child should die like his son did.

I'll defend that til the day I die!

Rationalize yourself all you want. You're a grade A douchebag that reeks of bigotry and I'm fairly certain you blew a mod to get back on here. Oh wait that would contradict your beliefs. How did you get back on here anyway?

#37 Black

Black

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

TCF stands by his values and the bible! Just as AP does!!! We both believe that marriage is ONLY between a man and a woman, and regardless of the secular garbage going in in our society that's how it should be.

I argued that point on this site and people that were homosexuals didn't like my opinion because it's not "popular" these days.

Laugh away

That's cute. 

#38 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Laugh away

What does the Bible say about having bastards you abandon who end up murdered because you weren't in their life?

#39 Xrated

Xrated

Pie Eater

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

I wouldn't play. Family comes 1st before football!

#40 Black

Black

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Rationalize yourself all you want. You're a grade A douchebag that reeks of bigotry and I'm fairly certain you blew a mod to get back on here. Oh wait that would contradict your beliefs. How did you get back on here anyway?

And God said unto TCF, you may use your mouth my son, just don't swallow the seed of thy leader, for I am he, and he is I.

#41 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

What does the Bible say about having bastards you abandon who end up murdered because you weren't in their life?

I don't think that part is out yet. Maybe they'll come up with another book of made up poo to cover that.

#42 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

as long as they're not gay bastards i think it's cool

#43 Rags

Rags

help

SUPPORTER

Many of you might not agree but AP deserves a terrible stat day and his team deserves to lose. Your two year old son is beaten to near death and in critical condition and you play a game of football? I feel sorry for the kid for sure but sorry, cant feel sorry for the selfish, RB NFL diva that is trying to set the all time rushing record and is doing so by not being bed side of his dying son. You might think im just butt hurt because hes chose to play against us but I assure you, this is not the case whatsoever.

I just cannot understand the thought process of a selfish individual like AP who wont miss one game to go tend to his dying two year old son. And we are suppose to hail this guy as inspiational and a hero? Get the fug outtta here with that poo

Shut the hell up dyde.

To imply that Peterson doesn't care for his son is disgusting. People cope with death in different wasy, and throwing himself into his work might be his way of doing it. Especially being surrounded by supporting and caring teammates and coaches.

#44 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

ok....thread locked.

if the conversation going on bleeds into other threads in here people will be taking a vacation, understood?