Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

noted crazy person ben carson: "obamacare is the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery"

57 posts in this topic

I thought he was the two term President. It's like referring to Reagan as a b-movie actor in his 2nd term. Carry on

Obamacare was not passed after he was a two term pres.

Remember, it was right after he took office and had both house and senate.

community activist, kenyan, whatever, we know what obama did to become president and I don't want a fuging martian black man in my kids doctors office, so whatever!!!

edit:

also the dude in the op, lol, wow...

The trail of tears was a walk in the park compared to the ACA.

Ya know, I was going to write something.

but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and go with this being sarcasm.

because there is no fuging way anyone could possibly believe that.

irrelevant

the IRA was in 1830. slavery existed afterwards.

and the word used was "since". He did not say "this is equal to slavery"

Still waiting for info on how he is "noted crazy person"

irrelevant

the IRA was in 1830. slavery existed afterwards.

and the word used was "since". He did not say "this is equal to slavery"

yeah he didn't say "this is equal to slavery" he said "it is slavery in a way" immediately after saying it's "the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery" which is entirely different checkmate libs

he then went on to ramble about lenin and called a private mandate "socialized medicine", for whatever white noise poster that keeps asking why ben carson is quite clearly a crazy person

You see, in Cantrells world, "noted community organizer" is a call to arms, but "noted crazy person", a Cantrell invention, is totally cool.

It's just the way it works. He is after all, the "noted Huddle race baiter" and cannot be questioned

The "noted two term president" has done so much already for the black community.  How do you think Bush would have fared with the media and black leaders after having done so much already.  Maybe someone can tell us why Obama seems to still get they support.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/10/11/tavis-smiley-black-people-will-have-lost-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hQqlEq3z

We are all becoming, drip by drip, wards, pawns, and with ACA, soon, slaves of the state.  We will do by coersion, whatever they tell us.  Face it, you are going to have little say about your health sooner than you think