Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

noted crazy person ben carson: "obamacare is the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery"

57 posts in this topic

Posted

The Republicans staked their entire national election efforts of the past few years on repealing the ACA, compare it to slavery, tell us it will destroy our country, claim its the start of the government taking over our lives, use terms like Death Panels and compare it to things Hitler did, but yeah stirs, really they want to just tweak it a bit.

1 person likes this

Posted

Personally, I want there to be a day for me where I won't need healthcare insurance and no insurance at all.  That I can just pay right out of my pocket.  If I need a hundred thousand dollar surgery done, I can just write a check and be done with it. (Or if I was Randy Moss, straight cash homey!) :lol:   So my outlook concerning the american people, would be the same for them.  Will there ever be such a day where everyone could pay out of their own pocket?  Just about everyone would say that wouldn't happen, but it should be that way for as many people as possible.  For something like that to happen, the people would have to become reasonable, and have a dream to better themselves. 

Posted

yeah he didn't say "this is equal to slavery" he said "it is slavery in a way" immediately after saying it's "the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery" which is entirely different checkmate libs

he then went on to ramble about lenin and called a private mandate "socialized medicine", for whatever white noise poster that keeps asking why ben carson is quite clearly a crazy person

ok, you're right; I missed that next sentence. he should have said vassalage instead of slavery

Posted

Why is it every liberal is hell bent on condemning successful black people who don't share their views?

You get people like Cantrell who uses dog whistle terms like noted crazy person when he really means Uncle Tom.

Disgraceful

Posted

Why is it every liberal is hell bent on condemning successful black people who don't share their views?

You get people like Cantrell who uses dog whistle terms like noted crazy person when he really means Uncle Tom.

Disgraceful

yeah why is it every liberal uses dog whistle terms like "crazy" when describing a person who truly believes that a requirement to purchase health insurance is in any way comparable to slavery?

Posted

I can actually agree with a lot of what you said.

I agree that there are always "good intentions" espoused by the government.  How else do you think they get elected?

The Pubs do NOT want to throw it all away.

There are things in it that every American can embrace.  Nobody with preextisting conditions should be penalized.  But, the difference I think is when the most stumbling, corrupt, sorry bunch of jokers in the world (us gov), espouse good intentions, but just because of their nature, will deliver much, much less.  They have a track record.  Would you buy a car from a guy down the street who constantly sells you lemons, and then put your life and your familys life and health in his hands?

This is just another way to pull Americans in to where all your decisions are made for you.  You will be beholding to the Government soon for a huge portion of your life and decisions.  It won't come back and it will get worse

tell me how you're going to make a pre-existing conditions clause work when you repeal the private mandate. are you purposefully trying to destroy the insurance industry and, ultimately, replace it with single payer? or could it be that the republicans you desperately defend literally plan to do the exact same thing, only with a different name (and probably lowering the poverty limits for subsidization)?

Posted

We are all becoming, drip by drip, wards, pawns, and with ACA, soon, slaves of the state.  We will do by coersion, whatever they tell us.  Face it, you are going to have little say about your health sooner than you think

yes slowly but surely, those filthy poors will have little say in whether they pass up a doctors visit for a treatable illness or if they do visit the doctor and subsequently go bankrupt

heh land of the free indeed right? this is just like nazi germany imo

Posted

The difference in us Cantrell is that you love the poor and do whatever you can to increase their ranks, I would hate that people are poor and do everything to get them out of poverty.  The current president has signed up millions of people into government programs where they will never be able to get out.  He did not however create an economy where they will ever have a chance at their own prosperous future.  You have a false compassion or a hypocritical one in the least.  You act like you care about the poor, but are happy as a clam for them to stay there forever, just as long as you and the government can take care of them and manipulate them into keeping your group in power.

Your snide remarks about the poor are just air

This is the reason you hate the turncoat minorities who "make it".  Guys like them can screw it up for your ilk if you don't demonize and destroy them as soon as possible.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah why is it every liberal uses dog whistle terms like "crazy" when describing a person who truly believes that a requirement to purchase health insurance is in any way comparable to slavery?

Trying to diminish the validity of a doctor who works at arguably the best hospital on the planet but calling him a noted crazy person is your way trying to knock down someone who doesn't think the way you do.

You do this all the time on this board. If someone doesn't agree you hurl insults to diminish.

You really mean Uncle Tom don't deny it.

Posted

Trying to diminish the validity of a doctor who works at arguably the best hospital on the planet but calling him a noted crazy person is your way trying to knock down someone who doesn't think the way you do.

You do this all the time on this board. If someone doesn't agree you hurl insults to diminish.

You really mean Uncle Tom don't deny it.

Mengele was a doctor

Posted

So was Doolittle

Posted

Mengele was a doctor

Comparing Ben Carson to a nazi. Jesus Christ smh