Photo
- - - - -

noted crazy person ben carson: "obamacare is the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery"

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

The trail of tears was a walk in the park compared to the ACA.

Ya know, I was going to write something.

but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and go with this being sarcasm.

because there is no fuging way anyone could possibly believe that.

#17 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,622 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

The trail of tears was a walk in the park compared to the ACA.

irrelevant

the IRA was in 1830. slavery existed afterwards.

and the word used was "since". He did not say "this is equal to slavery"

#18 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,287 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

Still waiting for info on how he is "noted crazy person"

#19 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

irrelevant

the IRA was in 1830. slavery existed afterwards.

and the word used was "since". He did not say "this is equal to slavery"

yeah he didn't say "this is equal to slavery" he said "it is slavery in a way" immediately after saying it's "the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery" which is entirely different checkmate libs

he then went on to ramble about lenin and called a private mandate "socialized medicine", for whatever white noise poster that keeps asking why ben carson is quite clearly a crazy person

#20 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,715 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

You see, in Cantrells world, "noted community organizer" is a call to arms, but "noted crazy person", a Cantrell invention, is totally cool.

It's just the way it works. He is after all, the "noted Huddle race baiter" and cannot be questioned

The "noted two term president" has done so much already for the black community.  How do you think Bush would have fared with the media and black leaders after having done so much already.  Maybe someone can tell us why Obama seems to still get they support.

http://newsbusters.o...c#ixzz2hQqlEq3z

We are all becoming, drip by drip, wards, pawns, and with ACA, soon, slaves of the state.  We will do by coersion, whatever they tell us.  Face it, you are going to have little say about your health sooner than you think

#21 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

You see, in Cantrells world, "noted community organizer" is a call to arms, but "noted crazy person", a Cantrell invention, is totally cool.

It's just the way it works. He is after all, the "noted Huddle race baiter" and cannot be questioned

you do realize i haven't said a single word regarding your attempts to deflect attention away from the deranged ramblings of the republican party's next herman cain

go on stirs, stick your neck out there and defend the guy who believes that the ACA is slavery and is the worst thing to happen since it was legal to own black people. stop trying to deflect and make it about everyone and everything but the dipshit who unironically called the ACA both "socialized medicine" and "the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery"

#22 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:44 AM

To compare a heathcare plan to slavery, to me speaks volumes on just how much history they know concerning slavery and things of that nature.  It's like when football or basketball players compare their sport to slavery because they are unhappy with their contract.  By the way, this is probably the main reason why I hate politics or at least how it's done.  It can turn a respectable man's heart cold. 

Now, I could go on and on about how ridiculous our politicians are because ultimately as americans we should all want the same thing (improving citizens lives), but concerning Obamacare, the only ones who complain the most about it are those on the other side of the political table.  In this case, the republicans.  I don't hear none of my everyday coworkers or fellow people complaining about Obamacare.  Even if they don't like it, they still don't ramble on and on about it like it's the worst thing since slavery.  Republicans want to throw it completely out.  This is foolish, because I'm sure there are good things with this plan, and bad things as well. (It will be that way with every and any plan)  Instead of wanting to throw it out, they should try to fix what's wrong with it.  Yet at the moment the other side just want things their way.  Lastly, it could be Carson has always said crazy things like this, I don't know him personally.  We all know he had an attitude problem growing up and all that.  He grew up and his personal faith with God made him a better man.  Yet now he is entering into probably one of the more "worldy" of arenas concerning the political game.  So far it's turning him back to being nasty.

(PS- Again I hate politics, or at least how it's ran.  One, one guy gets too much credit if the country is doing well or if the country is doing poorly.  Two, the people depend too much of the country's success or failure on this one person.  The government's job is two things.  One, to protect the country from physical threat be it terrorism or what have you.  Two, to help the people run the country themselves.)

#23 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,715 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

To compare a heathcare plan to slavery, to me speaks volumes on just how much history they know concerning slavery and things of that nature.  It's like when football or basketball players compare their sport to slavery because they are unhappy with their contract.  By the way, this is probably the main reason why I hate politics or at least how it's done.  It can turn a respectable man's heart cold. 

Now, I could go on and on about how ridiculous our politicians are because ultimately as americans we should all want the same thing (improving citizens lives), but concerning Obamacare, the only ones who complain the most about it are those on the other side of the political table.  In this case, the republicans.  I don't hear none of my everyday coworkers or fellow people complaining about Obamacare.  Even if they don't like it, they still don't ramble on and on about it like it's the worst thing since slavery.  Republicans want to throw it completely out.  This is foolish, because I'm sure there are good things with this plan, and bad things as well. (It will be that way with every and any plan)  Instead of wanting to throw it out, they should try to fix what's wrong with it.  Yet at the moment the other side just want things their way.  Lastly, it could be Carson has always said crazy things like this, I don't know him personally.  We all know he had an attitude problem growing up and all that.  He grew up and his personal faith with God made him a better man.  Yet now he is entering into probably one of the more "worldy" of arenas concerning the political game.  So far it's turning him back to being nasty.

(PS- Again I hate politics, or at least how it's ran.  One, one guy gets too much credit if the country is doing well or if the country is doing poorly.  Two, the people depend too much of the country's success or failure on this one person.  The government's job is two things.  One, to protect the country from physical threat be it terrorism or what have you.  Two, to help the people run the country themselves.)

I can actually agree with a lot of what you said.

I agree that there are always "good intentions" espoused by the government.  How else do you think they get elected?

The Pubs do NOT want to throw it all away.

There are things in it that every American can embrace.  Nobody with preextisting conditions should be penalized.  But, the difference I think is when the most stumbling, corrupt, sorry bunch of jokers in the world (us gov), espouse good intentions, but just because of their nature, will deliver much, much less.  They have a track record.  Would you buy a car from a guy down the street who constantly sells you lemons, and then put your life and your familys life and health in his hands?

This is just another way to pull Americans in to where all your decisions are made for you.  You will be beholding to the Government soon for a huge portion of your life and decisions.  It won't come back and it will get worse

#24 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

I agree that there are always "good intentions" espoused by the government.  How else do you think they get elected?

There are things in it that every American can embrace.  Nobody with preextisting conditions should be penalized.  But, the difference I think is when the most stumbling, corrupt, sorry bunch of jokers in the world (us gov), espouse good intentions, but just because of their nature, will deliver much, much less.  They have a track record.  Would you buy a car from a guy down the street who constantly sells you lemons, and then put your life and your familys life and health in his hands?

This is just another way to pull Americans in to where all your decisions are made for you.  You will be beholding to the Government soon for a huge portion of your life and decisions.  It won't come back and it will get worse

This is why a lot of change need to take place concerning the people's view on the government.  For instance, most people don't know a whole lot about the plans the government dish out.  We don't read the fine print, I'm probably one of them to a good degree.  So that should change.  Instead of having these kinds of plans solely coming from politicians, the government should have a plan set in place to let the people construct a plan.  The current system is we elect a man or woman who we hope have our best interests in heart, and they constuct the plans and vote amongst themselves to put it into law.  So I believe an avenue should be created where the people are more involved than that.  This should be the government's job in creating that avenue.

#25 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,092 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

The Republicans staked their entire national election efforts of the past few years on repealing the ACA, compare it to slavery, tell us it will destroy our country, claim its the start of the government taking over our lives, use terms like Death Panels and compare it to things Hitler did, but yeah stirs, really they want to just tweak it a bit.

#26 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

Personally, I want there to be a day for me where I won't need healthcare insurance and no insurance at all.  That I can just pay right out of my pocket.  If I need a hundred thousand dollar surgery done, I can just write a check and be done with it. (Or if I was Randy Moss, straight cash homey!) :lol:   So my outlook concerning the american people, would be the same for them.  Will there ever be such a day where everyone could pay out of their own pocket?  Just about everyone would say that wouldn't happen, but it should be that way for as many people as possible.  For something like that to happen, the people would have to become reasonable, and have a dream to better themselves. 

#27 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,622 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

yeah he didn't say "this is equal to slavery" he said "it is slavery in a way" immediately after saying it's "the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery" which is entirely different checkmate libs

he then went on to ramble about lenin and called a private mandate "socialized medicine", for whatever white noise poster that keeps asking why ben carson is quite clearly a crazy person

ok, you're right; I missed that next sentence. he should have said vassalage instead of slavery

#28 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,287 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

Why is it every liberal is hell bent on condemning successful black people who don't share their views?

You get people like Cantrell who uses dog whistle terms like noted crazy person when he really means Uncle Tom.

Disgraceful

#29 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Why is it every liberal is hell bent on condemning successful black people who don't share their views?

You get people like Cantrell who uses dog whistle terms like noted crazy person when he really means Uncle Tom.

Disgraceful

yeah why is it every liberal uses dog whistle terms like "crazy" when describing a person who truly believes that a requirement to purchase health insurance is in any way comparable to slavery?

#30 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

tell me how you're going to make a pre-existing conditions clause work when you repeal the private mandate. are you purposefully trying to destroy the insurance industry and, ultimately, replace it with single payer? or could it be that the republicans you desperately defend literally plan to do the exact same thing, only with a different name (and probably lowering the poverty limits for subsidization)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com