Photo
- - - - -

noted crazy person ben carson: "obamacare is the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery"

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#46 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

Did he, or did he not say Obamacare was the worst thing that has happened since slavery? World War 1, World War 2, The Great Depression, 9/11, the AIDS epidemic etc are mere pimples on the face of the World compared to Obamacare, according to this man. This is why people simply laugh at the GOP and their illogical rants

#47 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Hint: Not defending this crazy ***** will not make you any less conservative

#48 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

That Lenin quote about socialized medicine in the video is completely made up, by the way. Lenin never even said anything close to that, or anything even in the spirit of that.

If this guy isn't crazy, he's a liar. In other words, expect him to be hyped up as the next President for a few years before they realize he won't get halfway through the primaries due to certain factors.

#49 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,927 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

That requires some thought

#50 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,927 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

That requires some thought

#51 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,314 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

"I would rather have another Great Depression, and 9/11, rather than Obamacare" - Ben Carson

This is really all I need to consider the guy a fugging idiot, to say the least.

#52 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

A reach in comparisons makes you crazy?

Seems like the huddle has quite a few running around.

/sarcasm

it's time to stop posting. just let it go.

hey you can even go back and edit your posts and no one other than everyone who has already read this thread will ever know that you desperately defended a person who had the audacity to compare the ACA to actual, full-on, owning people and forcing them to work for their entire lives based solely on the color of their skin, slavery

but since we all know that you're not going to do that, could you tell me if you think the comparison is fair because the ACA is literally as bad as slavery, or because slavery wasn't really all that bad? because it REALLY seems to diminish what actual slavery really is

#53 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

Did he, or did he not say Obamacare was the worst thing that has happened since slavery? World War 1, World War 2, The Great Depression, 9/11, the AIDS epidemic etc are mere pimples on the face of the World compared to Obamacare, according to this man. This is why people simply laugh at the GOP and their illogical rants

they're shrieking reactionaries. everything government does is the worst thing that has happened since slavery.* if you think about it, calling actual UHC (not the ACA) "slavery" isn't really that far of a leap from notable republican policy planks such as "taxes are theft," "war is peace," or "ignorance is strength,"

*aside from the mass incarceration of young black males (or as DR. ron paul might call them, "fleet footed negroes") for victimless crimes, of course

#54 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

The difference in us Cantrell is that you love the poor and do whatever you can to increase their ranks, I would hate that people are poor and do everything to get them out of poverty.  The current president has signed up millions of people into government programs where they will never be able to get out.  He did not however create an economy where they will ever have a chance at their own prosperous future.  You have a false compassion or a hypocritical one in the least.  You act like you care about the poor, but are happy as a clam for them to stay there forever, just as long as you and the government can take care of them and manipulate them into keeping your group in power.

Your snide remarks about the poor are just air

this is indecipherable jibberish. the entire post is based on the premise that government assistance increases poverty; an argument that is completely unsubstantiated. for reference, check out what happened in chile, indonesia, and brazil. or don't (you won't) as you don't appear to be particularly well read. i wish i had a pop up book i could point you toward, but i don't really have time to both find one and explain to you what the images mean. seriously, just stop posting about things you don't understand. or, if you'd like, provide evidence that supports your argument. but stop expecting me to treat you or your ideas with respect if you can't even begin to provide evidence for your own arguments.

This is the reason you hate the turncoat minorities who "make it".  Guys like them can screw it up for your ilk if you don't demonize and destroy them as soon as possible.

there are quite a few wealthy minorities who, as i believe another poster has already said in this very thread, would sooner spit on a republican than entertain their horseshit. there are in fact a large number of wealthy minorities that aren't going around saying some of the most ignorant poo imaginable. ben carson, however, literally compared the ACA to slavery. that's glenn beck levels of crazy. you're desperate to make this about everything and everyone but ben carson and the utter bullshit he spewed at the values voters summit. if you want to defend it, fuging defend it. if you want to argue that it's a legitimate comparison, fuging do it. but stop with this bullshit because i can see right through it.

#55 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

A reach in comparisons makes you crazy?

Seems like the huddle has quite a few running around.

/sarcasm

Is that actually sarcasm?

Because that would imply you dont think people on the huddle use outlandish comparisons

#56 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,536 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

The best part of this thread is that Cantrell doesn't even like the ACA all that much and has a very grounded view point with regards to it that differs from Democratic party cheerleaders, and yet noted Republican Party cheerleaders on these forums will literally put their backing behind ANYONE who says all sorts of asinine statements so long as they put the ACA in a negative light.

Cantrell: Look at this idiot comparing the ACA to slavery

Complete Dumbasses: Rabble Rabble ACA, he didn't really say it was slavery...rabble rabble inane bullshit rabble.

This thread wasn't even about whether the ACA was a good policy, it was just about pointing our how incredibly stupid the point of view that's feature in the OP's video is. 

#57 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,494 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

Godwin's law: a-ok

Anything compared to slavery: stupidity

got it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.