Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vikings will abuse us.

87 posts in this topic

Posted

if only peterson played qb. which is how this game will be decided.

Posted

Someone needs a reality check... this ain't freaking HollyWood

Posted

with all due respect AD should be with his family this is just a game

3 people like this

Posted

May not watch because I know it will be like the Chiefs game last year.

1-4 :)

3 people like this

Posted

I'm sure he's totally broken up about the son he didn't care enough about to ever go see

Posted

I'm sure he's totally broken up about the son he didn't care enough about to ever go see

Classy.

Posted

Emotions do help you play better SOMETIMES. It really just depends. They can pump you up, or bring you down. I wish him well tho, can't even imagine.

Posted

Holy poo dude.

Posted

This isn't a movie it's real life emotions don't make you play better they serve as a distraction.

How did Torry Smith play last year the night after his brother died...mighty damn good numbers IIRC.

Posted

This isn't a movie it's real life emotions don't make you play better they serve as a distraction. 

NFL is a business first and a competition second.  Just like how KC last year magically "stepped up" their game against us by not committing a single penalty until late in the game on a delay of game despite the fact that they held and sometimes straight up tackled our dlinemen.

Viking linemen will figure out pretty quickly that they won't get flagged for holding (at least on running plays) and AP is going to have a field day.

1 person likes this

Posted

May not watch because I know it will be like the Chiefs game last year.

1-4 :)

Everyone keeps saying, "This isn't Hollywood, blah blah blah". But it's plainly clear that the NFL moves on emotion and drama. They play it up to the max. They highlight it all over. In media, in commercials, in freaking EVERYTHING.

The emotions of this team will be highlighted, the refs will have it in the back of their minds, the coaches will pull out all the stops.

The Vikings will win. I guarantee it will be a combo of extraordinary play, refs ignoring/blowing calls, and the coaches of the Vikes coming up with a unusual, perfect gameplan. 

Just. Wait. And. See. 1-4, absolutely. 

2 people like this

Posted

The poor kid died. I would assume ap will not be playing. Let the man have his personal time.