Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam haters please check in here!

346 posts in this topic

Posted

I criticized Cam last week because he deserved it. But I wouldn't classify myself or most of the fan base as haters. When you play well you get praise. When you get beat by Carson Palmer you are criticized.

No more baseless accusations about his work ethic?

Posted

not a Cam hater but please keep perspective, one good game does not a superbowl quarterback make.  Cam needs to be consistant over the course of the season.

2 people like this

Posted

I love how when Cam has 1 good game these threads pop up. 

5 people like this

Posted

I criticized Cam last week because he deserved it. But I wouldn't classify myself or most of the fan base as haters. When you play well you get praise. When you get beat by Carson Palmer you are criticized.

The team got beat

3 people like this

Posted

LOL I love the Cam haters. Told people last week and I will this week. Cam is not the problem here. The oline is questionable week to week and seems when Cam has no time to throw he does bad. Heck you can have Tom Brady behind our oline and he would play just about as bad as Cam does. Look at how good Cam can play when he has time this week. Again half the problem is oline and the other half is play calling. Does Cam has some bad drives sometime. Yes he does. That is with every QB. Even Peyton has his bad games. So lay of Cam.Cam is our future and that is it.

3 people like this

Posted

I'll chime in.  Yep I was hard on him last week.  He played fantastic today and I couldn't be happier!  I WANT Cam to do well.  I want the Panthers to win.  But if a player has a bad game or if he hasn't played up to his expectation he going to get criticized.  Hell look at a couple articles in the Charlotte Observer questioning whether he's the long term solution and that he's running out of chances.  He came back after a terrible game last week and played awesome today.  That's what I expect ever game.  Here's to hoping he can build off this win and keep it up.

But you cannot sit here and tell some of us we can't criticize Cam.  Sorry but if you play like shyte you gonna get criticized.  If you play well than you are going to get praised....

1 person likes this

Posted

if anyone can link me a replay of the game I would literally worship your feet. couldn't watch today up until now. 

Posted

No more baseless accusations about his work ethic?

I stand by what I read or heard but as that memory is over a year old and this is just the internet I don't feel the need to reread every article and re-listen to every radio interview to prove a point you will undoubtedly brush aside as laughable.

Posted

Cam played great today. He was in rhythm. But it does not change the fact that he is still very inconsistent and struggles many times

2 people like this

Posted

I stand by what I read or heard but as that memory is over a year old and this is just the internet I don't feel the need to reread every article and re-listen to every radio interview to prove a point you will undoubtedly brush aside as laughable.

Yeah, why would an unfounded claim with absolutely no proof be laughable? What was I thinking.

2 people like this

Posted

Cam is not the problem. I have been consistent in my prediction that he will be extended in around 4-5 months unless the front office has gone full moron.

However the question is why Cam has not developed as we think he should have after three years. If we are a playoff team Cam will have to play better and not just against crap teams. Blame it on coaching or blame it on Cam I don't have the answer. But there is a huge question mark.

Posted

You haters always got excuses too.

1 person likes this