• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Cam haters please check in here!

He had an excellent game but one every season won't cut it. If he keeps a good performance I'll eat crow, but right now my stance doesn't change.

So you're going to ignore the Giants game? You aren't a fan, just a hater. Hater.

So you're going to ignore the Giants game? You aren't a fan, just a hater. Hater.

I have been a fan since the Panthers were born. Not liking our QB doesn't make me a hater more than you a blind man if you just gonna ignore all the games where he played shitty.

I love how when Cam has 1 good game these threads pop up.

I, myself, enjoy when the team has a bad game the "cam isnt the answer" threads pop up everywhere.

Stop being a tool.

There was some pressure but Cam got bailed out a couple times. Contact to the helmet and holding on a defensive back negated 2 sacks. But he had a better game getting rid of the ball. Against the Cardinals he held it too long and ran when he should have thrown away. Some people on this forums call it hating but Cam agreed with me in his presser so deal with it.

I'd personally like to think we are past the hater/hugger post 2011 draft huddle. It is possible for us to have an objective view of our QB and recognize him for both his good and bad games.

I'd personally like to think we are past the hater/hugger post 2011 draft huddle. It is possible for us to have an objective view of our QB and recognize him for both his good and bad games.

your posts alone the past few weeks are proof enough that we're not

call it hating but Cam agreed with me in his presser so deal with it.

I don't think Cam would agree with your assumptions that he has poor work ethic.