Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam haters please check in here!

346 posts in this topic

Posted

This was Cam's best game today...very complete game, PROTECTED THE BALL. Showed great poise, accuracy, and most importantly progressed though his reads.

Posted

He had an excellent game but one every season won't cut it. If he keeps a good performance I'll eat crow, but right now my stance doesn't change.

Posted

Not when he is given adequate protection and a good game plan.

When his coach and his line struggle, he does as well, but every QB in the league would.

Valid points.

I am still just not 100% sold on him. But, I absolutely hope I am wrong. I am a Panthers fan until the end. I want nothing more than Cam to play to his potential...because that make us a legit championship team.

Here's hoping that the coaches and Cam showed today what we will now consistently see. Both were fantastic today

1 person likes this

Posted

If we want to talk about excuses, maybe we should talk about all the weapons Cam doesn't have. How could he beat anyone without any weapons.

1 person likes this

Posted

20 completions on 26 attempts?

COME ON CAM... if you'd have had 21 completions, you'd have completed the required 80% of your passes.

Totally unsatisfactory.

2 people like this

Posted

He had an excellent game but one every season won't cut it. If he keeps a good performance I'll eat crow, but right now my stance doesn't change.

So you're going to ignore the Giants game? You aren't a fan, just a hater. Hater.

3 people like this

Posted

cam isnt running for his life the entire game and he plays one of the best games of any QB this season. what a concept

3 people like this

Posted

So you're going to ignore the Giants game? You aren't a fan, just a hater. Hater.

I have been a fan since the Panthers were born. Not liking our QB doesn't make me a hater more than you a blind man if you just gonna ignore all the games where he played shitty.

Posted

I love how when Cam has 1 good game these threads pop up.

I, myself, enjoy when the team has a bad game the "cam isnt the answer" threads pop up everywhere.

Stop being a tool.

Posted

Don't get too excited folks. Just another win vs a backup qb and one of the worst defenses in the NFL

1 person likes this