#121 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

I'd like all the Cam's weapons haters to stand up and be accountable.

hmmm yes one player vs. an entire unit on offense

#122 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,130 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

I'm sensing a hint of desperation.

#123 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Like they did in the gameday thread without being called out?

#124 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,876 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

the offensive line and receiver corps played well and cam had a fantastic game

if anything that confirms what "cam huggers" have been saying all along

#125 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

If Cam had had only one interception last week, then you and all the other haters would have obsessed over that one interception.

Its not any more complicated than that.

I'm a hater? Lol. Okay.

Just because I think that Cam could, and should, do better in certain situations, and am oft critical of him (just like I am any of the players who have a hard go of it some), I'm a hater.

Seems legit.

#126 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

And for some strange reason this always gets overlooked when it comes to Peyton Manning.

Yeah, his brother is a better post season QB than he's been. And Eli has played a much shorter career. 

#127 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,668 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

the offensive line and receiver corps played well and cam had a fantastic game

if anything that confirms what "cam huggers" have been saying all along

But why you have to be a "cam hugger" to see that

Nobody saying Cam is perfect but dropped passes and bad protection makes things worse. We potentially could have had 14 points in the 1st quarter against Arizona, all wiped away cause of WIDE-OPEN dropped passes

#128 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts
  • Locationthe.black.lodge

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

long thread will become longer

#129 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

I love how when Cam has 1 good game these threads pop up.

Second game this year of 3 TD passes and no INTs and third multi TD passing game out of 5. Not so sure the criticism is more undeserved than the praise.

#130 WOW!!

WOW!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

Paging Blak & Boo. Paging Blak and Boo. Could you report to your hater position please...............

#131 WOW!!

WOW!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Funny how if the Oline does it's job Cam looks more "intelligent" "mature" and able to "read defenses"....... :huh:  Strange.........

#132 Shonuff

Shonuff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

Cam is still learning, but it's all about the play calling.  In the Arizona game, the OC seems to have checked out during the 2nd  quarter and left Cam to transform into Brady....not gonna happen.  Not even Brady could've withstood those LB blitz packages that Arizona did without some creative play calling.  Instead he seemed stuck on stupid.

This week?  Let Cam run a little (check), give the ball to Tober on short yardage plays (check), Cam get RID of the ball to check downs (check)...etc.

If Cam would have rolled out more last week against Arizona a few times, the LBs would've been stymied a little...it was one of the worst none on-field adjustments in the history of football.  Cam actually played lights out most of the 1st half in that game.

Is Cam the answer?  I think he can be, just give him another year or so...Rivera finally grew a pair, amazing what pressure does for ya.

#133 tgrfan01

tgrfan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

last week and today are my gripes with cam.his inconsistency.like today he looked great.last week he looked like poo.if he could play like he did today on a consistent basis he could be a great qb one day.

#134 Shonuff

Shonuff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Funny how if the Oline does it's job Cam looks more "intelligent" "mature" and able to "read defenses"....... :huh:  Strange.........

It really wasn't the Oline but the play calling.  Cam can't sit in the pocket and wait on plays to develop downfield when LBs are being sent in like Navy Seals.   Cam and the OC are learning, sure they'll have to play better Defenses  but Cam learning how to become a better QB is apparent.  

He's actually played well enough for the team to be 4-1....and bad enough for the team to be 2-3 which we are.  I think the team is on schedule other than early Christmas gift to Buffalo...the team should actually be 3-2..which is really the expected schedule in my opinion.  I think Rivera's early season coaching mistakes might actually propel the Panthers into the playoff mix....he ain't gonna be shy the rest of the way.

#135 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

Oh, and Brady just wildly over threw a wide open receiver just now in their game vs New Orleans (since this thread is addressed to Cam haters, who act like he must be perfect every game, no matter what). The throw would have probably went for a TD. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.